Chp. 3: Mommy? sorry- mommy? sorry-

DAY AFTER

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

[Name] was up in her room, casually scrolling through social media while her mothers were speaking to their guest downstairs.

Or, at least one of them was.

"Alright, Kayama's downstairs and I gotta say bye to you before I can leave" Kari admitted, knocking twice on [Name]'s open door before entering.

[Name] met her halfway, giving her a quick hug. "Bye mom, love you" the ghost smiled.

"bye kid, I love you too. remember to clean your room." Kari said, turning to walk out of the room with her daughter following behind. "And I really hate to bring you into this- but please let me know if she says anything..off."

"I get bad vibes from her and I know Yuna's too oblivious to realize when someone's flirting with her- so just- please." she sighed.

"yeah, no problem." the ghost responded, a polite smile forming on her face when her eyes met with Kayama's at the bottom of the staircase.

the latter gasped "well there you are~ oh I haven't seen you in so long, may I have a hug?" she asked cheerfully, arms open as [Name] nodded.

"it's great to see you too, ms Kayama" she smiled, being enveloped in a tight and comforting hug.

"darling, please, call me Nemuri, ms Kayama makes me feel old." Nemuri chuckled, patting the girl's head affectionately.

"mhm, well, I'm gonna head out now. Bye Yuna" Kari said, giving her wife a quick peck on the cheek before skedaddling out of there.

Nemuri gave the woman a smile as she left. "it was great seeing you again, [Lastname]." she said with a small wave.

"yeah" was all that was said in response before the door was shut.

"Well, you said you were making breakfast? I'm excited to have your cooking again, Maiyuna" Nemuri beamed, clasping her hands together as she turned back towards the family.

"yep, [Favorite Breakfast Food]. it should be ready soon." the goth confirmed.

"wahoo" the ghost chimed in.

.

All sitting at the dining table, the two women were talking up a storm. Catching up, bringing up memories, or just gossiping about their old/mutual friends. They started talking about UA at one point, and haven't quite stopped. 

"oh my god- did I tell you about the asshole in my class? The one that kept harassing me about my costume?" Nemuri asked

"the one that I scared away with one of the guns I was working on?" Maiyuna added.

"mhm- he got fired from the agency he was working at."

"no shit?"

"no shit! apparently he never grew out of harassing women, I don't think he's gonna find work around here for a while" she snickered, letting out a small gasp after a bit. "oh-! that reminds me."

"so, I know [Name]'s wanted to get into UA for a while now, and since I work there and have this amazing thing called Hero status, I can see if I can get you in through recommendations!" she said cheerfully, moving her attention towards the ghost. 

"wait- really?!" the latter asked, her eyes lighting up. 

"really. Any way I can help, I will." Nemuri smiled warmly. 

"Nem, you don't have to do that- I'm sure she'll be just fine getting in on her own." Maiyuna chuckled.

"Nonsense, you couldn't possibly expect me to just let her risk missing out on her dream."

though [Name] was  excited at first, it soon melted into nervousness. If she took the normal exam, she would have Katsuki and Izuku to stay close to. But if she got in through recommendations, she wouldn't know anyone during the evaluation exam. And while sucking it up and taking Nemuri up on her offer would be the smart thing to do...

being perfectly honest, there was no real reason to do what she was about to. [Name] just kinda wanted to fight robots.

"on second thought.." the ghost began, sighing.

"I appreciate the offer- like, really really appreciate it- but I wanna get into UA based off my own skill, without any connections involved. I've worked hard to get my quirk to where it is now and I wanna show it off." [Name] smiled apologetically.

"really? well, it's your choice, dear. My offer still stands, but I'm excited to see your amazing quirk in action." Nemuri replied, crossing her legs and leaning back against her chair. 

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed. this little shit's taking up all my free time trying to get better" Maiyuna added, rolling her eyes playfully as her daughter gasped in mock offense.

"well you're the one who's always bragging about how long it took you to perfect your quirk- it's not my fault you're the only one that can teach me" [Name] huffed, crossing her arms harshly.

"ooh, got you there, Yuna" Nemuri taunted.

"Nem you're supposed to be on my side" the goth groaned.

"and betray my dear sweet [Name]? Never"

"you wound me"

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

KEEPING UP WITH THE YANDERES

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

.

.

.

Tomura let out a sigh of relief as the ringing stopped, and he finally heard [Name]'s voice on the other end of the call. "heya. what's up?" she greeted.

"just an annoying day." he replied bitterly, his hand finally moving away from his torn-up, bloody neck.

"aw, man. that sucks. Wanna bully some kids on roblox to make you feel better?"

"mhm" he responded.

"alright great."

In this moment, he felt normal again. all the tension in his body stopped. he could relax again. It felt.. nice, almost. Like his problems could all melt away when she spoke to him so calmly. like everything was fine.

"...you make the itching stop"

"wha?"

"nothing"

}———————————『 ༻.°*••*°.༺』————————————{

(908 Words)

A/N: women with big arms 🛐 🛐 🛐 🛐