Spirit Warth (2)

_________________________

______________

Your Pov

Snow gently falls from the sky as the bright lights hit my eyes as various vendors are set up for many blocks filled with games, merchandise, and water tribe foods.

"Where should we start?" I curiously asked Iroh looking around the festival.

"Ladies first." He offered up as I kept scanning around the festival.

Mmm, what should we do first? There's too many things to choose from.

Korra and Mako stood in front of each other holding a stuffed animal "Oh thanks. That's a big help."

"I thought you wanted me to be supportive? Now you want me to tell you what I think? Make up your mind!"

"Just forget it!"

She throws the stuffed animal at Mako storming off.

I guess they have a bump in their relationship. Mako rubs the back of neck his eyes wander a bit landing on Iroh and I.

"Hey...sorry that you guys had to witness that..."

Iroh and I glance at each other approaching Mako. "You don't have to apologize for anything."

Iroh place his hand on Mako's shoulder surprised at the gesture.

"Korra always had a temper since she was a child."

Trying to cheer him out pointing out one of korra's trait. "That would explain those outbursts the past few weeks." He grins a bit rubbing his neck.

"She'll cool down. She just needs space." Iroh suggested as Mako looked down at the stuffed animal.

"You guys are right. She just needs some time to herself...Thanks."

________________________

A familiar howling calls out in the middle of the night as I sit up in bed.

Why is Naga howling in the middle of the night? I walked out of the hut as Bolin and Mako appear a few houses down.

Bolin yawns "Uh, what's going on?" As in the distance a dark entity speed toward them.

"What, is, that?'

The spirit quickly makes its way toward the korra attacking her, prompting Mako and Bolin to run toward her.

The spirit pins Korra against a wall, and begins to lean in closely toward her, but distracted by Mako's and Bolin's attacks.

Why is a spirit attacking in the middle of the night? I quickly run down the small mountain as Bolin earth bends at the spirit.

"Got it!"

The spirit jumps out of the way. "Don't got it!"

The spirit slams into the two brothers, knocking them down the hill.

Tonraq and Tenzin rush to their aid, helping them up.

Attacking the spirit won't help us.

Korra begins to attack the entity with firebending, but the spirit is too fast, and her attacks fail to hit.

The spirit tries for a direct attack, but Korra manages to jump out of the way in time.

Tonraq rides in on a mass of ice.