O-our Help? (7)

_________________________

______________

Standing in the middle of the eastern air temple garden as bunny spirits fly around me.

A blue sprit bunny circles around me as others joined along. One of them looks like dad. If he was a spirit bunny.

I held my hand out as the blue spirit curls up by its touch.

"You see them too?!"

I quickly turned around to see Jinora standing by the temple entrance with a smile on her face.

"Yes, well for a while actually." She quickly ran up to me with a light green dragonfly bunny spirit tag along not too far.

"Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Furry-fot! We play games around here."

"Y/n, Jinora, there you are. Come on, everyone's waiting." Uncle Tenzin stood by the doorway.

He walked off first as Furry-Foot appears on Uncle Tenzin's head while he walks away.

Passing by a few air acolytes entering the courtyard as the rest of the family are gathered.

"Stop telling lies."

"It's true. I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest! I have the trophy to prove it. Right sweetie?"

Dad grabs my arm pulling me towards him. "I wouldn't believe it either if the other soldiers weren't there."

"That hurts...right here." He pointed at his heart as I lightly hit his shoulder.

"But I do believe the other stories."

"All right, who's ready for an exciting tour of the Eastern Air Temple? We've got a lot to see today, including ancient statues, ancient gardens, and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders." Uncle tenzin announced to the family.

"Yay. Old things." Ikki said bored and disinterested.

Ikki and Meelo are obviously bored as Korra stands near the entrance of the courtyard.

"Korra?"

Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo excitedly ran over to her. "Korra! Yay, Korra! Korra's back!"

Korra?!? What is she doing here? I quickly ran over to her pulling into a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"And how did you know where to find us?" Aunt Kya spoke up.

"Tenzin's itinerary. We went over it like a hundred times before we left Republic City." She mentions it from earlier weeks ago.

Uncle Tenzin turns To his siblings "See? This is why schedules are important."

"It's so great to see you all again."

"It's great to see you too, but why aren't you training at the South Pole?"

Korra seems slightly confused "Wait, you don't know about the Civil War?"

Civil war? What is going on?

"What? No. We've been out of touch with the outside world since we started our vacation."

"Tenzin's idea. What happened?" Dad spoke up a bit concerned.

"So much. I-I don't know where to start." Korra tries to figure out where to start.

"Just tell us everything!"

"Everything?" She takes in a deep breath.

"Okay. I opened a spirit portal at the South Pole, but then Unalaq turned out to be a bad guy and wanted to take control of the South, so I sort of started a Civil War, but when I went to find some help, I was attacked by my cousins, and then by a giant dark spirit,"