Chapter 6: The Indominus Rex's Escape

Owen's POV,
On the way to the paddock for the hybrid with claire, I got a text from Bridget telling me that she was going to the gyrosphere with Zach and his brother. I sent her a quick okay and that I'll be done soon. We stopped at what looked like one of the biggest paddocks I have ever see, maybe 40 feet high or so. I looked at Claire and she nodded towards the paddock for me to follow her inside. " We have a new attraction." Claire said while unlocking the door to a viewing area which had 4 large glass panels. Once we entered I looked around confused, "So you just went ahead and made a new dinosaur?" I paused, "Probably not a good idea." I said, "Where's the sibling?" I questioned, a moment of silence passed us. "She ate it." She replied, I looked at her shocked. "Was that always there?" I had pointed out of the window, at the giant gate that had claw marks that went from the end, to the top. Claire turned to the guard and asked where it was. The guard did a temperature check to find where it was in the paddocked... he couldn't find her. Claire had turned paled when she saw that, as she sprinted out from the room and I left alone with two guards.

We went to go check inside the paddock, and I turned towards the wall with the claw prints on it. "How could she escape?" I whispered to myself , but as I turned around and I walked away from the others. It could not be possible for a giant dinosaur to jump that high, no matter what it was made of. But the peace was suddenly broken, as the guard walkie talkie started to speak up. "Get out! It's in there with you!" As a female voice said that, we all made a quick movement towards the other side of the habitat - only to have the giant beast revealing itself. I stopped and one of the guards were grabbed by her claws. The fatter guard ran towards the control panel to open the door, and I started to make my way towards the door. The door was about to close when I dove through last minute before it closed. The door closed, but the Indominus Rex bursted through the doors, and I began to run towards the cars. I dove under a car and laid down on my stomach. All I could see was the Indominus Rex, another car, and the chubbier guard from earlier. He looked at me in a state of panic as the Indominus comes up to the side of the other car. She nudged her head up against the car and began to knock it over, showing where the guard was hiding and she ate him in one bite. I knew I had to do something, I cut a hose on the boat on the car I was under and covered myself in oil. The Indominus came and put her nose to the bottom of the car where I was hiding, she couldn't smell me because of the oil. After a second or two, she made her way to the forest and I got out from under the car. I was relived for a minute that it was gone. But then I realized something, she is in the northern half of the island making her way south, and Bridget was at the Gyrospheres. The Gyrospheres were more North than anything else in the park. If I don't stop the Indominus, it might get to her! What to do? What to do!?! I ran towards another car and made my way to the park. I tried to call her but all I got was, "Hi, you reached Bridget Grady! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now but leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks bye." I slammed my phone into the passenger seat and sped off to the labs to see what kind of dinosaur this really was.

Bridget's POV
I was in my own Gyrospheres behind Gray and Zach as we were in the valley. I got an announcement that was on my screen that said we needed to head back. I was on my phone with Zach and Gray the whole time about the types and dinosaurs and stuff, it was like they were in the sphere with me. "We should head back." I heard Gray say on the other line. "He's right Zach, if something is happening we should head back." I agreed but I could hear from the other end he was chucking. "No, lets go up close and see, besides, we have VIP passes. So we should be able to stay out here longer." Zach said, I didn't agree but I went on for the ride. We neared the end of the valley where there was a sign saying "employees only" Zach being the idiot he was went inside, I couldn't just leave them like that, so I went along anyway. Little did I know of the danger that will be coming our way.

A/N I looked and I saw that I have 1K READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I love you all and I'll try to update more, I'm just trying to make everything good for you guys! Thank you guys so much again!