Chapter 11: The Ultimate Showdown

Previously:
I ran towards the T. rex paddock with a flare and watched as the gates raised and there she stood.
Present time

Bridget's POV
There she stood, I lit the flare and yelled at it to come. I began to run toward the the boardwalk, the T. rex not far behind me. I throw the flare, but that didn't seem like enough to get the indominus's attention. "HEY!" I scream and I saw my dad give a look of worry. "COME AND GET ME YOU BASTARD!" I screamed and the indominus roared. I ran back to where the T. rex was. And saw she looked at me in a state of panic. The T. rex roar and charged at the indominus in anger. I ran to where my dad was and watched it from a distance. After a few minutes of fighting between the two, I saw the T. rex was about to fall. I jumped from my dad's arms and ran towards it. "NO!" I screamed and ran toward the now dying T. rex, but the indominus saw me coming and grabbed me with its hand. I thought it would have eaten me, but instead it flew me across the boardwalk and into a sign for a Japanese restaurant. The wind was knocked out of me and I fell and it my head on something and blacked out.

Owen's POV
I watched in horror as my own daughter was flung with a great amount of force that caused her to black out. I felt my blood boil. I didn't know what to do! Some of the raptors ( I know they are suppose to be dead, but I didn't have the heart to kill them) came and helped the T. rex win. They both worked together to weaken it, and the final piece of the puzzle was the mosasaurus jumping out of the water and involving it into its mouth. It was done. The indominus was dead! Claire, Zach and Gray began to hug each other, as I moved over to where Bridget was. She was awake, but what I didn't notice earlier was there was a wood column that fell during the fight and landed right in her abdomen. I rushed over, she was losing blood and fast. I put her head on my lap as she began to cough up blood. "I'm so sorry!" I cried to her. "It's not your faults" she said, and tried with the amount of strength she has to stroke my cheek. "You may not know it, but you are an amazing dad. Surely your were not there for me somethings, but I know in the end you care about me. I love you dad, and I will always will love you. Just take my hand, please." She said as I took her hand. The colour began to drain from her face and she closed her eyes. "NO!" I screamed trying to shake her awake. She was gone, the only family I had left, gone. "Please, please, please, please! Come back to me, my little princess! please! PLEASE!" I scream and cried. I felt Claire begin to drag me away from her body, seeing the T. rex and raptors come beside her. The Rex looked down at her and rubbed her head against her corpse, so did the raptors. They really did care about her. Everything else was just a blur. Us getting on the helicopters and us flying back to safety. A blur, of my time with her. My Bridget. I loved her and still do. When her mother died, I was a disaster. Drinking, swearing, crying. She was there for me, always supporting me and telling me everything was going to be alright. I don't know now. I don't know.... I just don't know...