Chapter 10: They have a new alpha

Owen's POV
I went around to my raptors and made then smell the piece of flesh that was attached to the tracking implant. They seemed to get the sent rather quickly. I was so happy that Bridget is okay, and that she is safe with Claire. I ran to my motorcycle and started the engine, cars and trucks behind me. Barry was my right hand man for this and I trusted him with my life. We sped off into the forest and they released the raptors. They followed quickly behind me as we continued to ride. Soon, the raptors stopped and I could tell they were close to the smell. All the soldiers stopped and we waited for something to happen. The indominus came out in all its glory and made its way to the raptors. They both started to make noises at each other, what was that all about? "Something's wrong." Barry said as I looked at him beside me. " Their communicating." He said, I looked at him with wide eyes for one seconds and looked back towards the raptors. He was right, they have a new alpha now. The raptors turned on us, while the indominus left. "I know now why they didn't tell us what it's made of, that thing's part raptor." I realized as the raptors leapt toward the soldiers. The soldiers were dropping like flies, one after another. After a while of me trying to calm the raptors down. I didn't know what to do. I went back on my motorbike and made my way back to where Bridget and the others are, please be okay.

Bridget's POV
I was waiting in the truck for something to happen while Claire, Zach, and Gray were watching the video of what was going on. Every once in a while, I would hear comments like how her boyfriend was a badass. I looked towards the doors as they busted open with a guard standing there, covered in blood. "GO GO GO!" He shouted at us, as a raptor came out of nowhere and attacked him. What the hell?!? Claire sped off as Gray, Zach and I held on for dear life. We kept on driving and I could clearly see raptors behind us. I moved down the truck as we could close the doors, but I was stopped when a raptor pounced on top of me. I could hear Zach and Gray yelling my name and the raptors teeth tried to make contact with my neck. I pushed my forearm against her neck and looked her straight in the eye. "OFF!" I scream and the raptors face looked like it softened. The raptor then ran off as I pushed my way to the wall where Zach and Gray were sitting. I was out of breath and sweating and felt dizzy and blacked out.

Time skip to when they get to the lab.

Someone was pushing me awake and I looked to see that it was my dad. I tackled him in a hug, so happy to see him alive and he hugged back. We pulled apart and he stood, offering his hand to help me up which I accepted. We ran inside the lab to see that everything was gone, everything. I saw a door in the back of the lab and pointed it out to my dad. He ran towards it and opened the door slowly to see a completely different lab then the one we were in before. This one was much darker. I looked around and saw creatures that I never seen before. Crossings between something and a dinosaur, hybrids. "What is this place?" Claire asked. "That is above your pay rate, Ms. Dearing." I turned at the sudden voice and saw none other then Hoskins himself. That Jackass! It was his idea to use the raptors and now looked what's happening. I saw men packing things up in the lab and they all left, leaving Claire, my dad, Zach, Gray, Hoskins, and myself in the lab. My dad, Claire and Hoskins began to talk, and to honest I just toned them out. Suddenly, my thoughts were cut short with a bang. A raptor comes inside and made its way toward Hoskins, looking at me before continuing. Hoskins tried to replicate what my dad did with the raptors, raising his hand. He began to say shit like, "we are on the same side." I knew this wasn't going to end well and the raptor bite Hoskins hand off and began to have its next meal. Claire, Zach, Gray, my dad and myself made our way to the boardwalk. We were confronted by three raptors and we were surrounded, I took a step forward. My dad tried to grab my arm, but I stopped him. I raised my right hand in from of me to show I respect her. The raptor in front came up to my hand and smelt it. I thought for a second I was going to end up like Hoskins, but she rubbed her head against my hand like the T. rex did. Why did this happen? The indominus came into view and the raptors turned to face it. They both began to make noises, and I think I won the raptors over. I made a whistling sound and the raptors attacked. We ran toward a the gift shops, as my dad tried to help the raptors. I turned to Claire with an idea. "Do you have someone to open a gate." I asked her and she turned to me and nodded. "Can you open the T. rex paddock? I have a plan." She gave me a look like I was insane but nodded. I ran towards the T. rex paddock with a flare and watched as the gates raised and there she stood.