two |biggest nightmare|

November 11th, Indianapolis, Indiana. Alex was standing backstage with Roman and her brothers when her phone starts ringing. Alex pulls it out and looks at it.

"Why is dad calling?" Alex asks and they all look at her. "Answer him, find out." Solo says and Alex answers, bringing her phone up. "Hey, dad, what's up?" Alex asks.

"Dria, we weren't completely honest about your birth parents." Rikishi says and Alex backs away. "Why are we talking about it?" Alex asks and Jey looks at her, very concerned.

"Because, Alex, the lawyer we used to adopt you just called." Talisua says and Alex scratches her head. "Okay, so? I'm sure whatever you left out, you left out for a good reason." Alex says.

Now everyone's concerned. Rhea's here too, she's hanging out with Raquel and they're worried because the fam's worried. And Liv's worried because Rhea's worried.

"Alex, they're looking for you." Rikishi says and Alex slowly gives her phone to Roman. "What's up?" Roman asks. "They're looking for her." Rikishi says and Roman looks at all the bystanders with a worried look.

"Do you know if they've found her yet?" Roman asks, tucking her behind him. "We left it out to protect her but you need to know that they live in Indianapolis now and if they know anything, they could be there too." Talisua says.

"Tell me so I can tell her. What the hell did you guys leave out?" Roman asks. "They're out of the life, they're sober. We have reports from rehabs, but we don't know anything else about these people." Rikishi says.

"So she could still be in danger. Okay, if she goes out, she'll be with all of us. I'll tell a supervisor. Dria, stay with them. I'll be right back." Roman says and runs like hell.

No one could say anything, they were terrified. The three brothers jump and form a kill circle. The three girls run and join said kill circle, watching all sides like hawks.

Roman comes back about five minutes later and Rhea pulls Alex in front of her as they make a line. "Jimmy, Jey, you have to fly solo. We're not all going out there right now and she's staying back here." Roman says.

"Joe, what the fuck?" Alex asks. "Here's what we know for sure. We know that they're clean and they live here. Now, if they know anything, that's a different story." Roman says.

"You think they're here?!" Alex snaps, Jey bringing his arm out in front of her and Rhea looks behind them for the hundredth time since they moved. "Don't freak out." Roman says.

"Don't freak out?! Don't freak out?! Of course I'm gonna freak out! I didn't wanna meet them twelve years ago, I don't wanna meet them now! They think that after twenty-seven years they can just show up and try?!" Alex snaps.

Jey pulls his phone out of his pocket and Alex shakes her head. "No! That's not how life works. Church steps. Church. Steps. In New York! Which in case you're completely unaware is, like, seven hundred miles away." Alex says.

Jey grabs her wrist and gives her his phone. Alex may or may not have BPD, ADHD, OCD and a smidge of autism. Alex looks down and backs up to the wall, sliding down it, legs out.

"I can't believe that still works." Jimmy whispers. "I was willing to try anything." Jey whispers back and Drew walks up, reading the vibe. "Whatcha watching there, Alex?" Drew asks.

Drew crouches and Alex looks at him. "The Nightmare Before Christmas." Alex whispers. "I love that movie." Rhea whispers and Liv laughs silently. "It's a good movie." Drew says.

"Is she okay? What's going on?" Talisua asks. "Yeah. Yeah, she's good." Roman says and Alex starts pressing buttons. "Alex, no buttons." Jey says and Alex locks the screen.