twenty five |princesses dont cry|

March 6th, Boston, Massachusetts. They got split up  and Alex and Finn were not happy about it, in the slightest. Damian's not here, Dominik's not here and Rhea's not here.

Alex was wearing a black tank top with a white half hoodie that shows her entire chest, black silky pants that have cut rips up the sides of her legs, a zipper that goes from crotch to the top of the pants and straps on her hips.

Alex had on black heel boots that have straps, but they're just decoration and of course, her silver chain and normal makeup. Alex is flaunting the blonde wig today, she looks marvelous.

"No, it's fucked up. This is why we always travel together. We can't get split up like this. It's- ugh." Alex says, throwing her hair behind her shoulders and Heyman blinks.

"Are you okay?" Cena asks. "No!" Alex says and Cena puts his hands up. "At least you have me." Finn says, hands out and Alex glares at him. "They're trying!" Finn says and Alex waves her hands.

KO's music starts and she gets visibly more pissed. "Dude, take about ten steps back." Austin says and Cena quickly backs up. Cody comes up behind Alex, leaning down and whispers four little words in her ear.

Alex looks at Cody and he nods. Alex does the 'getting ready to cry' face and Cody brings his finger up. "What did Dusty used to say? Oh, yeah. A princess doesn't cry." Trish says. Four little words.

"Why you guys tell her that and expect her not to cry? I'm about to start swinging." Finn says, opening his arms and Alex wraps her arms around his neck. "You guys are mean." Finn says.

Finn grabs the back of her legs, lifting her up and walks away. "Y'all made baby girl cry." Cena says and Finn opens the door, walking in. Finn shuts the door and Alex drops her legs.

Finn turns on the monitor and Alex looks at it. Solo's music starts and they watch. Shit kicks off and Alex pulls a face. Alex lets out a faux sob and they just watch. She's fine and everyone knows that.

"Jesus, Jimmy. Oh, my god." Alex says and they watch. Jimmy jumps to the defense and starts kicking KO's ass. "Ugh." Alex says and they watch. "It's Sami!" Alex says and Finn's mouth opens.

Finn grabs her arms and they watch. "Run, Jimmy!" Alex says and they watch. They walk out of the room, hands up and Alex slowly grabs the kendo stick. "No. No." Finn says, taking it and Alex looks at him.

"No kendo sticks for The Princess. The Prince said no." Cody says and Alex laughs silently, putting her hands on her hips. "It's ironic." Finn says and Alex snatches the kendo stick, running.

"Alex!" Finn snaps, following her and Cody shakes his head, answering the call. "She's fine. She's running away from her work husband. In heels. She's gonna break something." Cody says.

Finn comes back with Alex on his shoulders and dumps her. Alex drops her head and Finn tosses the kendo stick into the corner. "Oh, no, he caught her." Cody says and Finn smiles sarcastically.

"Hi, Bubba." Finn says, pulling Alex up and she leans on his shoulder with her arm. "Bubba says hi back." Cody says. "Bye, Bubba." Finn says and the duo walks away, talking.

"Bro, I want what they have." Austin says. "Honestly. I would argue that he's one of her few platonic soulmates. I remember introducing them to each other. She was, like... 2015... 17. Shit." Cody says.

"That feels like it was yesterday." Trish says. "I know." Cody says, very sad now. A few minutes later. Alex and Finn come back, arguing and Bianca's music starts.

"That was fast." Cody says. "Finn said I was being irrational." Alex says. "Were you?" Cody asks. "No!" Alex says. "Yes, you were!" Finn says and they go back to arguing, talking over each other.