five |war games|

November 25th, Providence, Rhode Island. Oh, Dominik bruised her good. Alex is wearing a black long sleeve shirt with straps on her waist that says 'pretty little thing'.

She has on black ripped jeans, her red Air Forces and of course, her chain. Alex is flaunting her normal makeup look and her braids that she has tied in a side ponytail.

Alex was standing with the JD boys, arms folded over her chest, watching the monitor. Bianca's music starts and Alex does Bianca's little dance with her braids. "Anyway." Alex says and they watch.

"But like I said before, we weren't coming here tonight alone." Bianca says and Alex smiles evilly. Becky's music starts and Alex catches some air, bouncing, making them laugh.

Becky and Alex are tight, especially with Becky's husband being best friends with Alex's cousin behind the scenes and Roux is just Alex's partner in crime, it's adorable.

Alex folds her arms over her chest and they watch as shit kicks off. The twins come up behind Alex and grab her arms, lifting her up, putting her on their shoulders. They've always done this.

"Becks, turn around. Twenty bucks says Rhea is right there. Ahh! Pay up!" Alex yells and Finn gives her twenty dollars, all pissed off. Alex gives it to Jey and they watch.

"I love that they think they think can manhandle her. It's cute." Alex says and they all laugh. That team gets back and Rhea puts her hands on her hips, looking up at Alex.

The twins grab her arms and set her down. "Well, thanks for the warning." Dakota says. "You're welcome." Alex says and Rhea shakes her head.

Alex takes Jimmy's titles and claps them together in front of Rhea's face. Rhea flinches at her and the family walks away, laughing. The Brutes music starts and Alex gives the titles back.

Becky blows through the curtain and Alex catches her, wrapping her arm around her neck. They hug it out and Becky turns, walking with them, talking with them. A couple minutes later.

"Oh, look, it's Merida's long lost sister." Rhea says. "I'm flattered." Becky says and Alex cackles, pointing at Rhea. "Told you." Alex says and Rhea shakes her head, all smiles.

"It's Merida and Tiana." Damian says and they look at each other. "That's a hell of a duo." Alex says. "Yeah." Becky says and they look back. "Yeah, we're flattered." Alex says.

They have their own handshake. Alex and Becky do their handshake, not even looking and they walk away. Jey walks up, visibly pissed and they all laugh. Some time later.

Alex was standing in the corner, watching her brothers and Drew and KO fight. Security shows and Alex just stands there, watching, staring like she's living in a nightmare.

Jimmy takes her down with him and TJD lowers as if it were a gunshot. Alex covers her head and listens to everything going on. A couple minutes later. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Finn yells, running up with TJD.

Everyone stops and Finn slides on his knee. "Alex?" Finn asks and everyone crowds. Alex moves her arms and Rhea and Finn get her up. "What the fuck, guys?" Alex asks and they all pull a face.

"You okay?" Damian asks and Alex shakes it off. "I'm good." Alex says. "This is why you're supposed to hit the high ground!" Jey says, clapping. "We thought you were already gone!" Jimmy says.

"Did you not feel my body when you slammed into it?!" Alex fires back. "Hey! What the hell is going on?" Roman asks, walking out of the back room with Seth and Roux.

The four siblings start yelling in sync and Roman brings his hands up. "Hey!" Roman yells and they zip it. "Dria, what happened?" Roman asks and she tells him what happened.