ninteen |jey|

February 10th, Mohegan Sun Arena, Connecticut. "Ahh!" Raquel yells and Alex squares up, getting the lights scared out of her soul. "Rocky! What?!" Alex snaps and Raquel points at her.

Liv walks up and gasps dramatically. Alex slaps her hands over her head and Liv points at her. Raquel was still pointing, mouth open. "Tio, they're scaring me." Alex says.

"Mija, you're wearing pink and your hair's natural." Rey says and Alex looks down. Alex was wearing the nude pink long sleeve shirt, black leggings that come up high and make her ass look amazing.

And off brand white high tops, and of course her chain, her makeup is her normal and her in fact straight and natural. And they're flabbergasted, seriously flabbergasted.

"What happened, baby?" Liv asks and Alex runs her fingers through her hair. "Don't worry about it." Alex says and Liv loses her shit, ranting about how it's not okay and it's her job to worry.

"Liv! It's okay!" Alex says, hands out. "You hate your natural hair because you say it's a constant reminder you're not our blood! Why is your hair straight?!" Jimmy asks, coming down the hall.

"Ah-ah-ahh!" Alex yells, moving her arms and they all zip it. "I woke up late." Alex says. "You never wake up late!" Jimmy says, pointing at her. "Well, she did and I know that, because I had to wake her up." Zelina says, walking up.

"Are you stressed? Is your BDP acting up? What is going- do I need to call Joe? I will call Joe. He's at the hotel." Jimmy says. "Do not bother him. He's got shit to worry about with Elimination Chamber and-."

"Ah ha! So something is wrong!" Jimmy says and Alex folds her arms over her chest. "You have five seconds to tell me what is wrong or I'm calling Joshua, Joe, Cody, Edge, Lita, Trish until I find out what the fuck is wrong." Jimmy says.

"You missed one." Alex says. "Do not make me call Rhea! Because I will!" Jimmy says. "She would've told me if something was wrong." Rey says, covering her ass and Jimmy looks at him.

"Is something wrong?" Jimmy asks and Rey looks at Alex with only his eyes. "No." Rey lies through his teeth and Alex brings her hands out. "See? Nothing's wrong." Alex says.

"I'm calling Angie." Jimmy says and Rey looks at Alex as she looks at him. They look back at Jimmy and he puts her on speaker. "No, nothing is wrong with your sister." Angie says.

"How did you know I was gonna ask that?" Jimmy asks. "Because I asked the same thing." Angie says and Alex scratches the back of her head. "The last time I saw her natural hair was backstage at Wrestlemania 35." Angie says.

Alex does the same thing Jey did when Cena called the twins out for getting arrested and you'll find out why. "Two months after your ass for arrested. Again." Angie says and Alex laughs silently.

"Why do we always let him drive?! How many fucking DUI's is it now?! Four?!" Alex asks and Jimmy blinks. "Not like Josh any better, but shit!" Alex says.

"Oh, my god." Liv says. "Put Dom Dom in the clink with fucker when he's drunk. He'll come out a whole 'nother person. 'Cause he's an asshole when he's drunk. Did y'all see that video of him getting arrested last year?" Alex asks.

"When he called the cop an asshole? Yep. We all saw that." Raquel says.

"I went down to pick him up and the cop that he called an asshole, looks at me, looks at him and goes 'are you gonna call me an asshole too'. I was 'ah, shit, sorry, man, he didn't mean it'." Alex says and they all laugh.

"And his still drunk ass in the corner goes 'yes, I did' and I said 'no, the fuck you didn't, shut the fuck up'. The cop thought it was hilarious. He was a cool cop." Alex says and they all laugh.