12.5

THE GORLZ 💅💅💅

Yn
Where did ya'll go?

Yuzuha
I'm at the cinema
Getting tickets for that romance movie

Yn
OMG YASSS

Hina
Takemitchi didn't wanna take me 😔

Emma
SCREW HIM TODAY'S A DAY TO FORGET THE BOIS

Yn
SLAY QUEEN 💅💅💅

Yn kept her phone and made her way to the cinema. When she got there, she was met by a loud "YN! THERE U ARE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"from Emma

"Hee hee sorry. I got lost on the way here." Yn replied sheepishly, doing that rubbing the back of her neck thing anime characters do.

Just then, Hina arrived with 4 bucket of popcorn and drinks. "Hi yn! It's good to see you in real life," Hina greeted. "SHIT HINA I'LL HELP," Yn said after seeing hina suffer like that. She grabbed half of what hina was carrying and asked where yuzuha was.

"Boo."

Yn let put a high-pitched scream and looked behind her, only to see yuzuha. "HOLY SHIT U FUCKING SCARED ME," Yn yelled. "That's what u get for coming late." Yuzuha said with her tongue sticking out.

They girls walked over to their theatre and sat in their respective seats. The movie they were watching was called "Sasaki and Miyano, graduation" (I highly recommend this. It's gay tho)

The whole movie, the girls basically squealed at every romantic thing that happened. "They should just get married already." Yn said. "Dibs on planning it."Emma replied. "We can plan it together." Hina whispered back

After the movie, they were walking over to the ice cream shop when 4 boys approached them. "Hey baby girl, wanna come with us? We could have some fun," the biggest guy said to yn. The rest of his gang went close to the girls and smirked in a flirty way.

One of the guys touched hina and that's when yn snapped. She did her signature K.O KICK to the guy's head and did the same to the rest of them. "Don't touch my besties," yn spat and then continued walking towards the ice cream shop like nothing happened.

The girls just stood there like wtf just happened while staring at the twitching unconscious boys on the ground.

Never mess with yn