Results

Mikey was literally buzzing with excitement. If he was able to be in the student council, then he could see the love of his life, yn, so much more often, perhaps increasing the chances of them dating.

But no one thought he had a chance though. "No way in hell you'll get in," was draken's reaction when mikey told him how the interveiw went.

Flaskback to the interview day

"Why do you want to join the student council?"

"To be with you, every hour, every minute, every second, for seven days a week," mikey said in one knee with a rose between his teeth.

The teacher had a 'wtf is this bitch doing' look on her face and just said "I think we're done here."

End of flashback

"You don't understand, if they asked me lesser questions, it means that after hearing my first answer they knew I was the perfect fit and saw no point continuing," mikey explained to the people around him.

"Bitch even I'm not that stupid. You're being almost as delulu as yn. Just accept the reality that you won't get in," baji replied.

"Oi. Fuckers at the back. Shut up. Especially you Keikei. I can hear you from here."

The hall erupted into a fit of giggles while baji turned into a bright red tomato hearing his nickname being used in front of the while school

"Anyways, moving on. As student council vice-president, Hinata Tachibana. As student council secretary, Souya Kawata. As student council treasurer, wait what's his name? Whatever. The treasurer is, umm,
Kokonut? As discipline committee secretary, Takashi Mitsuya. As discipline committee vice-president, Emma Sano. And as discipline committee president, as unlikely as it may seem, Rindou haitani. To be honest I don't know how either. All those whose names have been called, come up here to receive your badges. If you lose them, you have to pay  $20 for a replacement."

Just about the whole school was in shock, especially mikey. Then he just screamed, "HOW THE FUCK DID THAT CHICKEN LITTLE WANNABE GET IN THE STUDENT COUNCIL ⁉️ HE'S GONNA STEAL MY YN FROM ME AND UHH UMM RAPE HER?"

"Bitch that's why you're not standing here instead." yn replied calmly into the microphone as mikey got carried away by teachers.

In the gc...

Kokonoi
BITCH WHY TF DID U CALL ME KOKONUT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL

Yn
I forgot your name

Kokonoi
Kys 🖕

Rindou
Thanks for the role yn ml ❤️
Mwah

Yn
Eww get away from me
SOUYA COME HELP MEEEE

Angry
?

Rindou
Nvm

Yn
Anywaayyss
For the new student council membersss
U start tmr
If ur late
I'll
Umm
Slap u?

Rindou
OMG SLAP ME MOMMY 😍😍

Yn
Eww no wtff
But like if u don't show up i can kick u out of the student council or just roundhouse kick u to the head
Whichever u prefer 😊

Mikey
Why wasn't I accepted?

Yn
U proposed to me instead of answering the question
U fucked up the first impression

Draken
What first impression 💀

Smiley
Top 10 fails of 2023

Mikey
HEY
>:(