changlix oneshot thingy?

Someone wanted me to post this so I did. I changed a lot of parts to make it more oneshot-ish ig? I hope yall don't mind and don't blame me if it's cringey T^T

An Embarrassing Incident

To this day, my wife and I still laugh about that embarrassing incident. The embarrassing incident that led to my embarrassing confession, the embarrassing incident that brought us together, the embarrassing incident that led to us celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Talk about happy accidents, am I right?

Lee Felix. The boy whose doe-like eyes sparkled like a disco ball. The boy whose freckles reminded me of the stars in the night sky. The boy whose smile was as bright as the world's brightest flashlight. The boy who made me fall head over heels in love with him. And that day, I was going to confess to him. Or rather, write a note professing my undying love for her and put it in his locker. If I did not have enough courage to confess face-to-face, I could at least do this. What could possibly go wrong?

I had spent all night crafting the perfect love song for Felix. I mean, what better way to confess to someone than with a sweet, poetic love song? Hours upon hours were poured into perfecting the song's lyrics and its melody. I had used up almost a whole notebook's worth of paper re-writing the song. I thought it was going to be a lot easier than this, given that I had written a few songs in the past. But as I poured out more and more of my true feelings into the lyrics, my mind was overcome with more and more worries. Was this line too cheesy? Did this line make me seem like a stalker? Was the melody okay, or was it too simple? Well, at least I was not planning on singing the song for him. Not that I was not a good singer, I just did not have the guts to sing the song in front of him, in case he rejected me. Perhaps someone could sing it to him in private? Well, anyone but her brother, Minho, that is.

Clutching the piece of paper in my hand, I made my way down the stairs, millions of thoughts running through my head. What if he isn't in school? What if he thinks the song is cringe? What if... he does not like me back? I got snapped out of my train of thought when I laid eyes on Felix, who was standing at the bottom of the stairway.

My heart skipped a beat- just like how I skipped a step.

I let out a high-pitched screech as I tumbled down the stairs, the letter thrown out of my hands, closing my eyes as I braced for the impact. But it never came. Instead, I was enveloped in the familiar scent of sweet-smelling shampoo while small yet strong arms wrapped around my waist. Could it be him? The second I opened my eyes, I was met with them. Those sparkling eyes that I had fallen in love with. Yet, I still let out another high-pitched scream, taking a step back, releasing me from Felix's grip, somehow slipping and falling with a loud thump.

As if things could not get any more embarrassing, Minho just so happened to walk by. I watched with terror in my eyes as my worst fear began to come true.

"Hey, look at this Felicia. This note is addressed to you. Dear Felix, below is a song that I have written, just for you. I really hope you like it and that the message that I was trying to convey was clear," Minho read out with a devilish glint in his eyes. I watched in silence as Minho sang the song to not just Felix but also to the crowd that had gathered in the hallway.

"'Cause I like you"

"There's no other reason, I like you"

"When I watch you smile, there's nothing more I could ask for"

"'Cause I just like you"

"I just wanna ask you about your day"

"Listening to your stories has become my hobby"