angst (⭐BONUS CHAPTER!!⭐)

Ethan:
im having a party

Chad:
When?

Ethan:
stop being silly,your helping set up, right?

Chad:
yup

Liv:
i wanna be Liviann

Liv has changed her name to Liviann

Anika:
anyways, ethan, your party?

Ethan:
it's at six, pm btw :)

Anika:
we'll be there! Right Minds?

Mindy:
Uh huh

Sam:
Me and Milan are coming

Liviann:
Ill come too!

Anika has changed Liviann's name to Liv.

Liv:
okay

Kirby:
I'll be there

Quinn:
Same

Amber:
Me and Tara might come

Sam:
nice! Six, right?

Ethan:
yep

Kirby:
Sam, i need some help please?

Sam:
with?

Kirby:
nevermind, i don't want your help, i want Milans (:

Milan:
alr! Omw over now.

Sam:
be careful

Milan:
alr

Chad:
Silan 4ever

Ethan:
Milan, after that can U help me and chad setup?

Sam:
I can

Ethan:
No i want Milans help

Sam:
ugh ok

──────────────────────
KIRBY'S HOUSE - 10:47 - BATHROOM
──────────────────────
KIRBY'S POV:

Me and Sam were chatting in the bathroom, everyone else was downstairs. Sam and Milan hadn't actually been dating, rather them just being close friends.

Tara, Amber, Chad, and mindy were having a pillow fight in my bed, while the other adults sat in the living room.

We'd all decided that we should all just be friends and let those kids be themselves. I knew, though, that Sam wouldn't EVER stop being overprotective of Tara being with Amber. I didn't really care though because I don't really like Tara. Or Amber but whatever

Recently though, Tara and Amber have kinda had lots of fights, so their relationship would probably go downhill. They had these fights often, being one of the most toxic couples I've ever seen. Firstly, Amber was always out, never home. Tara had NO trust in her whatsoever, and they also always insulted eachother.

I usually never got involved in others' relationships, but Sam was really overprotective and sort of begged me to follow Tara. I'd been skeptical, not really comfortable following around one of my friends' little siblings.

──────────────────────
KIRBY'S HOUSE - 10:58 - LIVING ROOM
──────────────────────
SIDNEY'S POV:

Chad and Amber ran into the living room, followed by Tara and Mindy with a gun. "Put it down, Mindy. " I said. "After i shoot their brains out. " "Tara, give me the gun! " I yelled, standimg up and grabbing their shirt collars. "Why? " Mindy asked, pointing the gun at Chads head. "Is the saftey on? "

"yea." I could tell she was lying so i grabbed their guns and shooed them off. They didn't go without a fight though, Amber and Chad were dancing infront of the room and Mindy and Tara were dancing too.

"Guys, were watching inappropriate movies, get out. " Gale said. I knew telling 4 horny kids that wouldn't be good, and I was right, because they all sat down on the couch. "Guys you can't watch this! " "oh well. "

Tara said, shaking her head. "Oh my god! Stop! " Mindy said, smacking Tara's head. "You stop! " She screamed, slapping Mindy's hand.

"All of you, out! " Tatum yelled. "No." They all said in sync. "Outtt." Dewey grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile, telling me he's got this. "You In the gray hoodie. " Gale said. "What? " Chad scoffed, annoyed that was what gale remembered him as. "get me a drink then get out." She said.

"No you lazy ass. " "get my drink. " Gale sighed, grabbing Deweys gun and pointing it at Mindy, his sister. Then moving to Amber, one of his friends, and then Tara, his ex. "Get my soda!!! " Gale screamed angrily, throwing Dewey his gun and walking up to Chad with her hands in position to strangle him. "I'll get it, You 4, out. NOW. before i call your parents. And Tara, I'll get Sam for you."

"I know where my mom is asshole," "where? " I smirked, knowing ghostface had probably gutted her by now.

"uh-shes at a conference in London. " "TARA SHE'S BEEN AT THE SAME CONFERENCE SINCE 2022?! " Sam yelled, running out of the bathroom. "where were you? " Mindy said. "In the bathroom with Kirby and Milan. Anyways, GO OUT. " Sam scolded them, grabbing Tara by the shoulder and dragging her upstairs. "lemme go! " "No. " "Let me go!" she screamed. Sam had the same answer and Tara just started breaking down. Screaming at her and shit. Immature ass.
──────────────────────
KIRBY'S HOUSE - GUEST ROOM
──────────────────────
SAM'S POV:

I dragged Tara upstairs to a guest room, Mindy Chad and Amber following behind. I shut the door and pushed the other three into the room. "You 4," I say, shoving Tara into the other 3. "Are NOT adults. And you know that, you all think you're allowed to interrupt an adult movie. And you're not. Especially you, Amber. " Last time Amber watched an adult movie, she was 18, and she started laughing her ass off. "And you 2 Amber and Chad. "

I scolded, getting a bit aggressive. "Are the worst. I honestly feel bad Mindy and Tara, because they have to deal with you two. "

"That's their fault, Mindy should've eaten me in the womb. " "It's not my fault, Me and Tara got put in the same class together and being an alcoholic isn't even that bad, right? " "yes it is." Tara mumbled. "Shut up, " Amber growled. "sit your asses down, and stay up here. " I yell, slamming the door shut and pushed a chair against it, trying to keep it locked.

─────────────────────────────────
I'm at my dad's house right now and I don't really get time to myself at my dad's but ive been working on these chapters since Friday.