wattpad, ao3, and Phoebe Bridgers.

I'm literally so lonely rn like actually and I don't have anyone to talk to and I can't talk to my mom or sister cus they'll say I'm depressed or they'll just tell me to suck it up. And my girlfriend and I had a huge argument so now she's gone too.

So I've just been reading wattpad and ao3 and shit while listening to sad music bc my gf literally won't talk to me see just leaves me on read.

I'm so sad rn and I'm not even trying to be depressing but I actually have no one to talk to. I just cried my eyes out because my sister blamed me for something she broke and then she hit my little brother so now I'm about to get grounded.

The friends I do have leave me out of everything and the other ones I can't talk to any where else but school bc they don't have phones. I've been writing a lot but I'm in my feels rn. I genuinely don't wanna say that it's gonna stay like this forever bcz I don't wanna jinx it.

I seriously feel like a piece of shit rn and I can't find anything to watch and all my playlist rn are sad songs. So if you get random updates at random times it because I don't have anything else to do.

I seriously hope my gf forgives me soon because she did start the argument and I need her rn but of course rn is the time she leaves. I feel like crying or smth because I literally have nobody to talk to. I'm actually just sitting in my bed with my headphones listening to Phoebe Bridgers rn.

I still love Devyn Nekoda though.