The Sulking

Chedi Luang Palace

Chiang Mai City Centre

Sumettikul Residence

2232 BE

King Wichapas POV

It's been a while since I've arrived at the palace coming back from the southern province, exactly from Saraburi Land Province which is where my other half lived his entire life.

It's a long journey, almost 15 hours on the road accompanied by my escorts and bodyguards. I know that I didn't deserve his love but I won't give up. I love him so much. His decision to stay at his parents' mansion was not with my consent but I have to agree. I love him and I don't want to put any pressure on him anymore. What he is facing now is very affecting him mentally and physically. I will make him come back to our home, regardless of what others say and at this time, it's my parents. I'm the King now. The Official Leader of The Land, and people should obey me. I lay down on the bed. I need a rest. My head ache. I fell asleep without changing my clothes.

Morning

"Your Highness ..." I heard someone call me. I open my eyes. It's swollen. Yes..I'm crying all night. I miss my other half.

"Out" I yelled and hid my face. I don't want my servant to see. She bent down without turning her back while looking down. " I'm sorry Your Highness..." She left and the door closed. And I heard someone knock on my door.

"Whose that?" I sat, leaning my back at the head of the bed.

"It's me Nop, Your Highness.." he's my personal assistant, yet my good friend , my trusted one. "Come in.." I look at his direction.

"Are you hungry, Your Highness, I will ask the maid to bring your breakfast here.." Nop bend his body, looking down, pay respect to the Honourable King. I threw a pillow to him and I heard laughter from that person.

"I'm not in the mood to joke Nop.." I lean back to the bed head. Nop giggled. He came closer to me.

"Hey man.. Chill... it's not the end of the world.." he sat at the edge of my bed and smiled.

"Let's refresh, I know you are hungry, you haven't had a proper meal since 2 days ago.." he looked worried. He got up and held out his hand for me to reach, helping me to get up on my own. I reach his hand lazily. My head is dizzy. I halt for a minute before I can stand up properly.

"Where's mom and dad Nop?" im asking while walking to the bathroom and without waiting for the answer i shut the door and all the way to the shower to freshen my body. It's a hectic week. I'm on and off to Saraburi this week. The cold water flowing from the shower head made my body relieved. Nop was nowhere to be found when I came out of the bathroom. Nop and I have been friends since we were kids. He is the son of my father's personal assistant, and he is my closest friend. After fully dressed, I went out to the dining hall located at the ground floor of the palace. All the maid bowed before me.

"Where is my father?" I'm asking and all of them just keep silent. I feel strange. It's been a week since I've been away from home to visit my in-laws since my husband is at their place.

"Your parents went to Amarapura Province Your Highness" Nop coming from the kitchen and bringing my breakfast. I'm looking at his face with a question mark.

"What for ?" I lean my back to the chair and wait patiently for the answer. Nop place my breakfast in front of me and sit at the chair beside me.

"To see your fiance, maybe.." he giggled, teasing me. I look at him with an angry face. My marriage with my husband is against my father's will, but I insisted. Yes, that man i love is an unfavourable son in law but I married him already and he is my queen. The person who will give me my heir.

"Are you nuts?" I proceeded to eat my breakfast. I once engaged to Lady Mayuree, the Princess of Maha Vajiralongkorn, The King of Amarapura, but it's all set up by our parents, and I never liked the princess from the beginning. I know her true self. She is an adorable person but a spoiled child. I don't like her. Nop smirking at me.

"But you always followed her in your childhood. Always telling your father that you want to marry her when you grow up..." Nop squeeze his bread.

"Hey.. why is this bread so bland?" He pushed the plate and sat on his back. "Your Highness.. Is your husband going to sulk for a long time? It's so tiring, you know, to go back and forth. You should know that the talk with The Saigon Emperor should be held in a few weeks from now, and you should be there on behalf of your father" Nop nagging me.

"Yah i know.. But this is all my fault Nop..."

"You should get ready.." Nop look at me with a worried look. I nodded. I have no appetite. It's been 2 weeks since I went back and forth to Saraburi trying to make up with my husband but he is so stubborn and yah it's all my fault.

"We should start our journey to Saigon, Your Highness.. It will take almost a week to get there." The country is located in the southeastern area on the bank of Saigon River near Mekong Delta which is to the East from ChiangMai Wand Land Province. As the King of my province, I should present myself there for the diplomatic understanding discussion between the 2 countries. It's important.. Very important to our province, but my lover.. My husband is the most important thing too.. I'm looking at Nop enjoying his breakfast while i've no appetite at all.

 I'm looking at Nop enjoying his breakfast while i've no appetite at all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for reading my story.. Its My 1st ABO FF that its all my imagination and BBB is my inspiration. Pls ignore my poor grammatically and Have Fun.

What happen to Bible and his husband?

How he put his responsibility between his country and his love life... I love to hear your opinions too guys,,,

#Always BBB