It's Annoying!!

Puttha Family Residence - Lord Jakapan Bedchamber

No place is more comfortable than my own room.. My own nest.. I love to be here. I crash on my bed after the whole day at school open day. I'm happy that all of my paintings got a lot of praise. I hope my mom will keep her promise to make my own painting gallery. I'm feeling tired all over my body and feel sleepy. I lay on the bed and both my hands behind my head. The man... yah.. Bible, I think he said his name.. He looks charming, I think he is one of the entrepreneurs coming from other provinces for the conference. He looks so adorable in an all black outfit. Suddenly someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in.." I look towards the door. It's my phi... "Phi Phin.. why don't you coming to the exhibition at my school today?" I got up and sat leaning against the head of the bed. My brother came to me and sat on my bed. His face looks gloomy. "Is there any problem with phi?" I'm asking curiously. He shook his head.

"My wife.. She just got news from his parent, their province is being attacked by the Vietnamese. Her father was injured... and I'm preparing to go back to their province" His wife, Lady Helena is a descendant of King Chey Chettha IV. Her father is the 3rd son of the king.

"I wish your father in law to get well soon... and I pray that everything is fine.." I hugged him..

"And can I request you for something?" he smiled at me..I'm a bit curious.

"What is it phi?" He handed me something. It's a handmade box. "What is this?" I'm more curious.

"This is for the Crown Prince of ChiangMai Wand Land. I was supposed to meet him today but you know I can't make it.. So you have to hand him this thing."

"But how?" I looked at the box. "Can I see what's inside?" He pulled back the box.

"No.. its secret and no one can see what's inside" his face looks serious. I'm pouting.

"And how should I handle this? I don't know him.." I fold my hand on my chest and lean my back to the head of the bed.

"Tomorrow he will come here.. Having dinner with por.. But you have to make sure that Por didn't see you handing it.." he instructed me. I'm a bit wondering.

"What's so secret, huh???" I rolled my eyes toward him. He was trying to poke my eyes teasingly.

"It's an alpha thing... and you omega dont have to know!!" he laughed mockingly. "And Biu.. please make sure that this thing is safely handed to him naa... please.." he begged me and hugged me again.

"Okay phi..." I answered casually without looking at him.

"Don't be mad okay... I love you so much.. And pray for our safe journey. maybe I will be there for a long time until everything is handled and her father is back to health" he hugged me again.

***********************************************

Dinner Time

The Next 2 days..