-1-

˚✧₊⁎ CHAPTER ONE ⁎⁺˳✧༚

~

beomgyu was so fucking worried. his class for science was next period, and he heard from all of his friends in the period before him that science was so fun. so, being the decent person, he asked them what happened?

"we're dissecting frogs!" was what came out of his friend, yeonjun's mouth. are you serious? frogs?

"o-oh! lovely..." he said, trying to sound happy. but in reality, he fucking hates frogs with all his might. he doesn't only hate them, but he thinks they're scary as shit.

"why do you sound so, sarcastic?" soobin said, chewing his food in the process. nobody knew about beomgyu's huge frog phobia except for he himself, so it wasn't a surprise when soobin asked.

"ew, hyung! don't chew while talking. a-and for the record, i AM happy about dissecting next period, thank you very much!" beomgyu defended himself, roughly biting into his kinder bueno.

soobin pouted as yeonjun backed him up.

"do NOTT come for my boyfriend like that." he wagged his finger in beomgyu's face.

"sorry, i guess!" beomgyu put his hands up.

"i guess?" yeonjun scrunched his face and hit beomgyu's shoulder.

"you bi-" something beomgyu was dreading to hear cut him off. the bell. the fucking bell rang. must i elaborate? THE DAMN FUCKING BELL RANG AND IT WAS TIME FOR BEOMGYU'S SCIENCE CLASS.

his face turned pale as he realized what time it was. reluctantly, he stood up and walked to his class as slow as humanely possible.

fuck, did science have to be so close to the cafeteria? he only took like, 10 steps, and he's here now.

he took a deep breath and opened the door.

~