-14-

˚✧₊⁎ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⁎⁺˳✧༚
-

..this friend was being awfully touchy with taehyun. beomgyu was sitting across from taehyun, picking up small pieces of his cheesecake to eat it while taehyun and his friend was chatting.

wasn't this guy supposed to be working? gosh.

"oh! i forgot to introduce myself!!" the friend exclaimed. "hello!! i'm hueningkai! you must be beomgyu?! taehyun always-" the overly ecstatic boy greeted, but taehyun slapped a hand over his mouth.

"don't say that, you idiot!" he strangled him with his other hand.

beomgyu stared at them, a pout on his face. he was feeling something weird about them being so touchy, but he doesn't know what it is..

"my name is beomgyu." he said.

"i know!" hueningkai said, his voice muffled from taehyun covering his mouth. "aiii, let go!" he tugged taehyun's hand away.

"don't say anything out of pocket." taehyun warned as he laid back on the seat. hueningkai rolled his eyes.

"are you taehyun's boyfrien-" hueningkai immediately asked. taehyun instantly got up, smacking his hand over hueningkai's mouth. but, it was practically no use. beomgyu already heard it.

"kai! i just told you not to say anything like that!" taehyun scolded. beomgyu stared at them bickering, a light pink dusted over his cheeks. "i'm sorry hyung, i don't know why he would say that."

"it's ok.." he rubbed his collarbone awkwardly.

this is so not how he expected the hang out to go.

-
thank you for 1k on frogs guys i love you 🥰❤️ heres a chapter in thanks