-2-

˚✧₊⁎ CHAPTER TWO ⁎⁺˳✧༚

~mentions of vomit~

holy SHITTT. the classroom REEKED of dead frogs. he covered his mouth in horror, afraid he would vomit on the spot.

then, he was nudged.

"are you gonna move or what?" someone beomgyu didn't like pushed him out the way. KANG FUCKING TAEHYUN BRO. one day he's gonna BODYSLAM him. just watch, bro. actually, forget that bitch. HE HAS TO FUCKING DISSECT A FROG IN THIS PERIOD.

he nervously gulped, his face turning paler than before, if even possible. maybe he could talk his way out of this to his teacher?

he walked on over to his teacher in the front and opened his mouth to speak, but his teacher beat him to it.

"no, choi." his teacher immediately turned him down.

"w-wai- but- please, sir! i-" beomgyu pleaded, but his teacher wasn't hearing it.

"i'm not changing my answer. you are NOT getting out of this project this time. this is worth A LOT of your grade. unless you wanna flunk it, be my guest." his teacher finalized.

beads of sweat made their way down beomgyu's forehead. shit. he really had no way out of here.

"y-yes, sir." he sighed, sitting down at his seat.

the smell got even stronger, making beomgyu's stomach turn.

he could feel himself grow nauseous as his teacher spoke. he couldn't even focus on anything except for frogs. fucking FROGS. he hates them so so SO FUCKING MUCH. he put his head in his hands in distraught.

frogs are actually so ugly it's crazy. like, who saw them and said, 'oh, these slimy little jumpy smelly turds will do great on earth!' and let them free? it's fucking CRIMINAL how scary and disgusting frogs are. like, he'd rather kill himself than touch a frog. who even LIKES frogs? they're so-

"you." someone pushed his forehead up to look at them. manners, anybody?

"y-yeahhh?" he said, before realizing who it was. KANG FUCKING TAEHYUN. HIS OPP.

"mr. adam said you have to partner up. and you and i are the only ones with no partner." taehyun said, fighting the urge to roll his eyes.

beomgyu blinked at him, afraid he'll vomit if he speaks.

"are you mute?" taehyun scoffed, sitting down next to him. obviously, not, idiot. he just spoke.

beomgyu quietly shook his head, immediately regretting it. it really made his nausea worse.

if you thought it couldn't get worse for beomgyu, it did. the smell grew stronger and stronger. he looked up to the obnoxious smell and widened his eyes.

the dead frogs were getting passed out. fuck, he can NOT do this.

"s-sir, can i go to the bathroom?" he stood up instantly, already feeling the vomit come up.

"fine, go. come back within 5 minutes though." the teacher dismissed.

beomgyu ran to the bathrooms, his hands on his mouth.

whatever he digested that week was currently coming back out his body now.

~