This POST??

Person: abbey, this is not the house.. Its this one.
(He flicked on her head and pointed out on to this house)

Girl: i know dud... I was just checking out this house.. Its pretty awesome design right..
(Pointing at the house opp to their's )

(Pointing at the  house opp to their's )

P: oh common.. I liked mine better.. If you lov3 this house thaaat much, then go and live there.. Its totally ok for me.. I mean its truly the best for me😁..

G: oh 🥺 raj, i love youuu..

(As she heard his comment, she ran to that house and rang the bell.. Someone was about to get out of the house so she opened the door quickly..)

G: heyy.. Im shana,sry , shanaya..if you like me, you could call me shana too🌝..Can i live in your house?? I loved its design. Too much.. Soooo

R: shanayaa.. Oh gowd.. Sry miss..

Girl who opened the door: palki

R: yaa miss pakli.. Sry palki.. She is a bit crazy.. Dont mind her doings.. I apologize in advance🥲..

Yaa and.. We are your new neighbours.. Im rajveer.. Rajveer Arora.. And her.

S: shanayaa.. Arora.. Yaa shanaya arora..

P: hii.. Im palki khurana. I'm a doctor, currently working at ___hospital. Btw that house you took for rent was not lived by anyone till now na??

R: no ig.. Its cool right.. My selection..

S: oh gowd.. Its the nth time I'm hearing this from you.. My selection.. Ok,, alla accepted 😖

P:😂its ok.. Your slection is good..

R: you live here for rent??

P: noo, its my house.. My dad is also a doctor.. Woking at crown hospitals..

R: london?

P:dubai.. Soo.. I just also heard such roumers that this house that you took for rent was built by the owner of crown hospitals.. Just not yet clarified.. You know something about it??

R: noo.. I took it via a broker.. I heard the owner is some business man.. Dont know much about them..

P: oh.. I just asked like that.. Btw. Where you guys from??

S: dubai..

R: oh girll.. Again just dont mind her, we are from udaipur. Juat came to mumbai related to my job.. I got an appointments from luthra industries..

P: oh.. Luthra industries.. Its actually cool.

Mahi: dii.. You haven't left yet..

(She looked out to the guy standing in front of her house and was mesmerized by his look.. Her mouth opened half sub consciously )

S: oi.. Dont u dare stare him like this.. He is not yours ok..

M: oh.. As if you are his gf.. Get off girll..

P: what if she is.. We never kniw.. Right..

(Rajveer was about to say something when shanaya countered..)

S: byeeeee

(She dragged rajveer with her.. To their new house)

P: they are good people.. Why you have to behave like this towards them..??

M: it was not me.. You go now.. You're already late..

P: oh yaa.. I truly forgot about that..

Scene shift to rajveer's house..

S: you get ready boy..you have to join todya right..

R: yaa.. But im too tired.. Just wanna sleep.. Its cause of u that we reached only today.. Or else we would have been here about a week ago..

S: is it my fault that i fell in love.. I just missed a train.. For that you are killing mee🥺

R: fell in love with whoo.. Street dog.. Dud, 1st love your loved once. Then go for all doggy's ok..

S: yaa.. I always go behind doggy.. That's why im here with youu..

R: 👊🏼ill kill you gurll
.

At luthra industry

Karan: so you are mr rajveer arora.. From.. Udaipur and dual MBA.. Then shy this post..

R: out of pure passion sir.. I love business.. And i find it as my best opportunity to join the Luthra industry.. So i didnt wasted it.

Rishabh : okk.. So as you see.. You are pretty good, active, smart, hardworking.. Soo i feel like there is no reason for us to reject you.. Right karan..

K: yaa.. Soo you are appointed.

R: thankyou so much sir.. It means a lot for me..ill be doing ma best for the progress of this company..

K/R: we wish too..
sanjay..show him his office..

Sunjay: what post sir..

R: HR manager..instead of that guy who left last week..

(Both sanjay and rajveer was shocked to the core as he got such a position in just an interview..)

Sunjay: yes sir..

(Rajveer was bought to his office.. Nice modern all set aesthetic office room
. which now had his name board
'Rajveer Arora HR Managers' )

Shourya entered his cabin..

Sh: heyy.. I. Shaurya.. Shaurya luthra, son of the karan luthra..

R: oh, hi. Rajveer Arora.. Nice to meet you.. Shaurya.

Sh: i heard someone got a direct high poating.. So just came to see that smart guy.. Where r u frm??

R: thankyou, i would like to take it as a compliment .. And im from udaipur..
How are you doing. As i know.. You are a musician right??

Sh: yup.. I'm ..

(Their conversation went like that and in this story shaurya is not that bad guy.. He is a bit possessive about his fam but nit a bad guy as portrayed in the show)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and support..

.
.
.
.
Happy reading💓