IS IT HER??

At preeta's mansion

P: srishtii.. It's been around 2 hours.. Where is sammy.. He went to call on rajveer and shanaya right??..

S: haa dii..at first ,only our children were missing.. Now my husband too🥲😂

P: you get a call on them..

S: i did.. Sammy is out of reach.. And that stupid rajveer, he is not answering..

P: not answeringg??.. Wait a min.. Ill show him how to answer a call..

(She took oit her phone and dialed rajveer's no.. Ringing..)

At luthra mansion

Raj: let me do a thing..

(He connected his phone to the projector to show something..)
(Thats when he recieved a call.. The projector showed the call clearly for everyone to see)

(Rajveer got all tensed since he had no plan to reveal who he was by now that too to those people whom he hates the most

(Rajveer got all tensed since he had no plan to reveal who he was by now that too to those people whom he hates the most.. he tried his best to decline the call but his phone slipped off his hand . As he tried to pick it up quick he accidentally attended the call)
His phone was snatched from him by karan since he too saw the caller id as 'mom' and preeta's photo with Rajveer..his preeta.

On call.

Preeta: rajveerrrrr... Where in this hella world are you roaming with your Sammy and Shana.you have any idea that there is your mom and maasi eagerly waiting for you to come home so that we could have dinner together..but no.. my kid just knows only about him.. ok i accept you are a big business man nd have a lot of things to do and all.. ok .. but what about your mommmm..she is waiting for u out here.. i haven't had anything cause my stupid son just told that he'll come by dinner..WHERE ARE UUU....

(Whe was literally screaming through the phone cause she was hungry..(cause if you are hungry,you won't be yourself -have snickers preeta 😜)

Karan felt his eyes watery.. he heard his preeta's voice after so long..

At the same time.. Rajveer was trying his best to scoot out from there cause he will not be forced to answer any of their stupid questions of 'how he knows preeta' , 'who is his real mom?','Why didn't he tell them the truth yet' and so on..

He tried to snatch his phone from karan but failed successfully as you know.. you can't win with your dad..

Karan: PREETAA....

silence on the other side..she was confused..
it's a familiar but unfamiliar one..
she knew him but she didn't
She wanted to ask him..who is he??how he knows her..
She was drowning in an ocean of questions..

She heard the voice again..it's really soothing..

Karan: preeta..is that you

(Our hero was trying his best to snatch his phone back but failed terribly each time..)

Preeta: haa...

It was all silent..the whole house was silent..not even rajveer himself dared to talk ,he knew the emotion his mom is having by now..

Preeta: Rajveer.. you are pranking me again right..
tu khar aaja jaldi,mujhe bhook lagi hai!

The call ended..

Karan was dumbstruck..how can she cut the call on his face.. how could she do that.. even after leaving him years ago..talking to him after so long.. she again tried to cut their relation.. was he just this to her...NOTHING..
Little did he know,she doesn't even remember him..

On the other side..

Preeta : (in mind).. what's just happening to me .. he might have been someone who knew me..
Uffo... Why am I thinking all these. I'm sure it's rajveer 's no.itself.. see it's rajveer.. that stupid might have been playing some kinda prank with me again ..and now, along with his mamu and behen🥴..I'm not gonna fall in your trap again my dear son..

Preeta:srishti...teri laadla bigad gai..he is becoming more devil day by day.. just pamper him a bit more ok..(dont forget to see the sarcasm guys🤭)

On karan's side..

Rajveer: mr. Luthra.. you planning to give back ma phone anytime soon??

Karan was just stuck in the position..wasn't even breathing properly.. his mind was a total mess by now..' was she really my preeta ?'this question was circling his mind for quite some time..

Karan: rishabh.. you heard her right..
Rishabh: haa.. that was her.. I'm sure.. Rajveer(he was cut by Rajveer)

Rajveer: ....

Okguys. done for today.. I'm having my exams and it's hard to get through all..

I'm really sorry for the late update., and this short chapter..will write when I'm free.. maybe notso soon ..but again I won't ever drop my stories ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Do vote and support..

Love you all .

Happy reading 💓