respect

So the story goes as in the show.. Except the fact that shaurya is a good guy..

Story shift to ep 1665..
Instead of shaurya it was nidhi who drugged all including shaurya, whom she found as a barrior between her and karan..
Lets bring aroohi instead of shanaya guys.. (Secret reason that you would get to know )

Nidhi's plan: intoxicate shanya, palki and Rajveer , shaurya and aaro.. And lock them in room.. Show that rajveer is a cheat,, he spend time with palki.. And to show that shaurya is a playboy who dotn deserve anyone's trust..

Rajveer proposed palki and the screen was showing it plus shaurya and arohi's proposal..
(Shaurya really love aarohi)

P: rajveer, you are high.. Shanaya is your gf.. You cant cheat her..

R: shana.. what made you think soo ??.

P: just dont  try to lie. I know how close you both are..

R: close.. Really.. Or fighting.. 🤣(subconscious guy)

P: fighting too.. But u are her bf.. You cant deny the fact rajveer .. Its just this fool me who loved you even after realising that you have a gf.. Its my fault.

R: soo.. U too love mee🥹.
Accepting my proposal??

P: noo.. Rajveer.. You have a gf.. How can i accept your proposal.. Here, instead of me.. It was suppose to be shanaya..

R: shana.. Instead of you.. Never.. I only love u palkii..

Scene shift to hall

K: but i didnt got why rajveer is propsing palki.. He already have a gf na.. I thought he is a good guy.. A smart and intelligent guy.. But..

Rishabh: hey.. Dont think like that, he might have got some misunderstanding .. Just think how he changed the phase of our company which was all about to fall.. Cause of him now we are at 3rd position.. We got our power back.. He is a good guy.. He would never even think of cheating someone..

Nidhi:(in mind) plan success.. 💀

(Shanaya was half conscious.. Walked into the hall... And clapped her hands while laughing)

Karan: shanaya.. It might not be like what you think.. Rajveer is just not ok.. He might be just blabbering things.. We all know that he is  your bf.. He would never cheat you.. We know, he is a good guy..

S: i knoww he is a good guy.. Or what ..I've spend my whole life with him.. Who else could know him much better than me🤣..

(She started laughing so hard and expressed her happiness on the scene which she saw on the screen(rajveer proposing palki))
Everyone was confused by her act

Nidhi: feel like someone went crazy seeing their bf proposing someone else😂..

S: whoo..

N: you crazyy gurll.. Or else who is there laughing like a Maniac..it's your bf on screen

S: i dont have a bf... And now raj have a gf.. Wohoooo..

N: are you crazyy.. Every single one out here knows that he is ur bf..

(The screen became off immediately )

S: who raj..

You date your bro??..
Oh wait, you did.. Date a guy whom u was suppose to see as ur brother.. Sry, maarried him

But guess what..im not girihui like uu..i cant ever date my brother..

Whole luthra fam: brother??

Unknown : yes brother..why.. Shana come, take rajveer too..