Prologue

As Rawal Brides is coming to an end only 3 parts are left I decided to strat posting my new book.

This parts were unpublished by me and now I am posting it again to remind the readers about this book.

Do read the Author Note and Character Introductions before reading further.

Hope you all love this book as much as you all loved The Rawal Brides and tysm for that love now Rawal brides has crossed more than 200K views

---------------------------------------------------------

Ashika's Pov:-

"ye tumhari dadi ki aakhiri iccha hai ashika, bhagwan ke liye Maan jao beta"

My mother said,  [it's your grandmother last wish for God sake please accept it]

"You Always get what you both want right"

I said chuckling sadly it's always like this, here my so called parents who are forcing me to Marry since two years are now using their brahmastra way to make me agree and they know I can't deny in name of my dear late grandma.

It's written in her diary how she always wanted that I will marry her friends grandson Aryan. The diary to which only I had access ever since she is writing.

I knew everything she wrote in that including this but my so called mom once saw this diary in my room and read it and seeing the opportunity she called Mishra family to talk about marriage.

Well she will get rid of me not like I am burden on them I live on my own it's just they don't want me to be happy like always.

My brother say they love me and care for me but I don't see care in things they do for me, they are the reason why I am like this.

My mom came in front of me and held my hand, "please beta for mummyji do it" I sighed as no expression came on my face she left my hand and held her phone to call someone.

After one ring the person picked up the phone and she exchanged greetings I know she is Mrs Mishra aryan's mom to whom she is talking. "Sadhnaji about marriage,..."
She paused as sadhna aunty started saying something.

My dadi's last wish I will fulfill I took phone from her hand and placed near my ear and said, "aunty I am ready for marriage but I don't wanna meet anyone not even Aryan I will see you all directly on wedding day and mom start the preperation" I said and gave her the phone and left for my room.

And that's how I end up here sitting beside me soon to husband who is performing rituals with me of our wedding. I hate my fate why me whenever I start loving my life shit happens.

Aryan Mishra, psychiatrist, dimag ka doctor okay. The handsome hunk he definitely got his looks from his dad he is avg height maybe 5'9 I guess oh shorter than those so called fucking fictional men I hate them, they are all delusional making girls go mental.

(It's just characters pov, in real life author is sucker for fictional men)

I was looking at him for very long I guess he turned towards me and smirked gosh that smirk. When did he become so hot when was a nerd back in school time well a hot nerd.

He leaned near my ears and said, "night is yet to come wifey, you will have whole of me"

This pervert, i smirked and replied back, "so bad you won't be my first" yes that's true he won't be my first I had two relationships before and in both of them I cheated well my hormones cheated.

I had one night stands with almost 5-6 men I guess. So I am not a virgin lol I ain't a heroine of a drama.

His expression remained same as he said, "don't worry wifey I wasn't your first but I will be your last, you remember our promise right" he said and got back to original position.

Yes that promise one day he came to my apartment god know where he got to know my address maybe Akshay my brother gave him the address.

He knows about me after all we have a common friend who is his bestfriend and my bestfriend's boyfriend and also we were classmates but after 12std I lost touch with all of them.

He knows what kind of girl I am, he knows i had one night stands and clubbings. He only wanted one thing from me and that is After marriage I shouldn't go to club alone.

Even if I go not to indulge with any man there, or he won't hesitate to leave me he can stand everything but cheating and my records is 2 in cheating, I cheated in both my relationship and those were intentional.

I don't want to do anything which will become hurdle in this so called marriage I don't want my dadi to become sad, I will be faithful in this marriage and I won't do anything so that this marriage will break instead he himself will leave me. Because everyone does.

I felt something on my nose and i looked at him he has filled my hairline with vermillion and tied the nupital chain. "Now you are tied with me Mrs Ashika Aryan Tiwari for life",
"And you won't like it mr Tiwari" I said and looked away.

After all the drama of crying and stuff finally I am in the car well My in laws aren't millionaire or something well not that I am.

They live a good lifestyle in a very good apartment. They have one seven seater car well I am not big fan of cars. I like traveling more in trains and bikes.

We were not alone, we were with bhaiya and bhabhi who is 6 months pregnant. In other car there is mom and dad and other relatives of him.

I looked at my side and saw him staring at me, i raised my brows and he winked, the audacity. I rolled my eyes and looked out I just want to reach his house and get the heck out of this heavy lehenga and jewelry.

THEIR LOOKS.

---------------------------------------------------------

So guys here is the prologue of my new book and I hope you guys will like it. It's just a start intersting things are yet to come.

Please be patient with me I am a very late poster 🥲🥲 but will post sooner if the target gets completed soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Story word count:- 994
Total words:- 1089