INNOCENT NIGHT [Chapter 1]

Hey guys decided to start my new story which is already half way done. I decided to post it after completing Rawal brides but posting 1 or 2 chapters won't hurt.

Also this will make my readers happy hehe, do vote and comment your thoughts on this part.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ashika's Pov:-

I yawned internally as his relatives were buzzing around me like a bee as if I am some flower, huh I am a thorn.

The bowl was set in the middle of us as his mother shouted three we started searching for ring huh typical rituals after wedding.

I got the ring and showed it to everyone and he huffed, Ashika never loses.

The second time he got it and he smirked, his bhabhi and few cousins were hyping him up as his bhaiya and bestfriend Deep Mishra who happens to be my bestfriend Diya's boyfriend were rooting for me.

We dipped our hands for the final round and I felt something metal I was about it pick it when I felt his fingers around my palm.

I looked at him and he smiled innocently well he is really a innocent guy.

I tried to take my hand back but he didn't leave so I dug my nails in his palm making me hiss as he left my hand and I got the ring, everyone cheered as nobody heard his hiss.

After the ritual I was with my mother in law, Radhika maa and bhabhi Kirti.

We came inside the bedroom and they made me sit on bed, "so we are going and don't let Aryan trouble you okay" said my sasu ma and I nodded, huh like I will let him.

"And please don't be loud maa and papa's room is on the other side of living room but mine is beside you" bhabhi whispered in my ears and I nodded and they left.

Nothing's going to happen who will tell them, they all are really happy as they always liked me and wanted me to marry Aryan.

I have known Aryan since we were 14. Uncle wanted to start a fresh so he came to Noida as its a growing Industrial area and settled here.

We were in same class till 12 std as my parents forced me to take science and become a doctor just like Aryan but I left science after 12 and did my bachelors from Arts college and became a professional photographer.

I shook my head in order to not remember anything about my childhood, the more I will remember it the more I will hate my parents.

I got up and looked around the room its beautiful and dark themed with a massive closet, the balcony is beautiful too with green grass laid on the floor to give it a garden look.

I heard the door opening and I came inside closing the balcony sliding door. "seems like my wife loves our bedroom" He said and I looked at him.

"yeah the only the room is beautiful and easy to look not the owner of the room" I said and rolled my eyes at him that somewhat made his eyes twitch.

He came closer to me and I was stuck between him and the wall.

He leaned closer to me and said, "don't ever roll your eyes at me or I will give you a very good reason to roll your reason" he talked in double meaning he is not Aryan.

"I don't need your permission to roll my eyes" I said glared at him and he smirked and leaned more closer until our noses brushed and lips were just centimeters apart.

"ofcourse you don't but roll those eyes when you will be under me and I will be taking to cloud nine" he said kisses my cheeks, "so shall we start after all its our wedding night" he whispered huskily.

But I won't fall for this tricks huh because I caught his hands shaking a little and he was gulping too he was trying to be bold.

Bold in front of Ashika huh no way, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "are you really ready for me honey" I said and kissed his jaw and he shivered a little damn do I have an effect on him.

He unwrapped my arms and made a little distance between us and said, "umm maybe you are tired after today's-" but he was cut off when I started walking towards him, he stepped back and he was at the edge of the bed on step and he will fall.

"No i am not tired and I so want to try different poses today, you know all right well you might know even though you a psychiatrist but still you studied biology a lot"

I said and took steps ahead he stumbled because of bed and fell on it I hovered over him by bending down still on my feet my hands on either side of his head.

He gulped, "so lets start okay" I said and leaned closer to him in order to kiss him, he hurriedly closed his eyes and I stopped in mid air.

I stood up properly and went towards dressing table and started removing my jewellery, not feeling anything he opened his eyes and sat straight with wide eyes, "you really are a witch" he said and glared at me.

"I don't want anything with you Aryan nothing emotional nothing physical after all you are gonna leave me in few days" I said and he chuckled.

"I didn't held your hand and marry you just to leave you, I won't and I will make you that old Ashika again" He said and I scoffed.

"I am totally fine the way I am Doctor Sahab" I said and he laughed.

"fine fine, I will go and take shower and yeah you can sleep on bed and I will sleep down" He said and I squinted my eyes.

"why will you sleep down? the bed is big enough and moreover its last week of December it's very cold I dont want you to get sick then as your wife I have to take care of you" I said and he nodded smiling ear to ear and left for shower.

I got up and locked the door from outside as I have to change and what if he comes in middle when I am changing.

Finally after 15 minutes of struggle I was out of my lehenga and in normal t-shirt and pajama.

I opened the lock and at the same time the shower went off as he was done

I opened the lock and at the same time the shower went off as he was done. I combed my hair and used a claw klutcher to tie my hair.

He came out just in a towel making me sigh. "You have a flat tummy and no abs why show off then huh" well it was a lie he had visible lines that looked like abs indicating he had abs before, he still looked sexy.

"I always come out like this so be used to it huh" he scoffed as he was offended by my comment.

I shook my head and went inside the washroom to do my night routine. After coming out I saw him sleeping on his stomach with his cheeks squished.

I smiled looking at the cute sight of him, "I don't deserve you Aryan" I whispered and got under the sheets to sleep. It was a tiring day afterall.

--------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED..

50 votes for next part

---------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU ALL LIKE THIS START?

DO VOTE AND COMMENT A LOT.

---------------------------------------------------------

STORY WORD COUNT:-1199

TOTA WORD COUNT:-1275