DEEP TALKS [Part 5]

You guys are not completing the target still I am posting I hope you always vote and comment to keep me motivated otherwise I don't think I'll be able to write more...

Ashika Pov:-

I was sitting with bhabhi as we were talking about random stuff, "Ashika I want you to do something for me" she said.

I nodded and asked her to say further, "umm will you do my maternity photoshoot" she asked and I looked at her grown 7 months old baby bump.

I smiled and nodded, "ofcourse bhabhi it will be my pleasure, just tell me dates when you want to do the shoot, I will take leave that day" I said and she held my hand, "thankyou so much Ashika and well lets talk about you" she said and I asked, "what about me?"

"where are you and Aryan going for honeymoon and when are you both going?" she asked and I coughed.

"umm bhabhi we are not going anywhere", I said and she looked at me with confused face.

"why? because you don't wanna get attached to him because you are gonna divorce him?" she said and I looked at her in shock.

"umm how did you know" I said in a low voice as she sighed lowly, "well Aryan shares everything with his brother and me so I know it all, but Ashika why you don't wanna take steps ahead in your marriage? what are you afraid of?" she asked and I started getting flashbacks of the past.

"please understand we cannot take her, she will be nothing but burden on us"

"your parents left you because they hate you, aww poor Ashika" and then those mean classmates laughed.

"We have to leave Ashika let your grandma stay here you can come and meet her anytime" but that anytime came once in two years.

"I don't like her at all, she is so mean and a trouble maker I can never like a girl like her, she is no match to me" he said when I was on my way to propose him.

I was brought back out of my memories when I felt her squeeze my hand lightly, I looked at her and smiled gently, "not everyone is same, people do change you just need to give a chance to them and also to yourself" she said and I nodded.

should I give chance to this marriage but what if? The bell rang and I got up to open the door as soon as I opened the door I was shocked to see them here, and they were with Aryan.

I was pulled in a tight hug, she hugged me so tight almost choking me, "saliu, kutti, harami, chamar shadi karli or invite bhi nhi kiya" she said and I pulled away gasping for breathe.

"I sent invitation to you but you were with your family in your hometown" I brought them inside and they greeted bhabhi.

"she is Kirti bhabhi and bhabhi they and she is my bestfriend Diya Sharma and that guy" I introduced Diya as she said "I know him he is Aryan's bestfriend Deep Mishra" what they are bestfriends why didn't I know that, "like you kept in touch with anyone after highschool graduation, except for Diya" my subconscious mind mocked me.

We all settled on couch as I came inside kitchen to get some snacks and my patidev followed me like a puppy but not gonna lie I love it when his all attention is on me even there are other people present.

"stop following me like that you are gonna embarrass yourself and me when we go out there" I said and he helped me take out the container of chips from the top shelf.

I took all the things and started putting them in the bowls and then kept it all on tray, I can feel his stare on my face.

I ignored it but my cheeks couldn't and I bet they are turning red, he tucked a flick of hair behind my ears and kissed me on cheek and I glared at him, "dont touch me without my permission" I said and he just smiled, ugh that stupid smile of his.