HIS RACING HEARTBEAT [Part 2]

Aryan's Pov:-

I stirred in sleep as I felt something on my chest, I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful sight.

My wife, Ashika Aryan Tiwari, she is looking so beautiful right now. Her cheeks are squishy and lips are parted but still in pouty shape.

I brought my hands up to her hair and caressed it softly, you are strong Ashika but now you don't need to pretend that you are okay I am with you.

She groaned and snuggled more making me chuckle and I almost choked on air as she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you near me?" she asked as she yanked my hand away from her hairs.

"It's you who is hugging me" I said and showed her our position.

She looked down and saw her one leg upon mine, her hands wrapped around my torso and her head on my chest.

She immediately got away from me and stood up from bed, "don't think too much okay I just tend to move around a lot" I smiled and laid sideways taking support of my elbow and looked at her.

"it's okay Ashika, don't need to tell me anything" I said in a very innocent tone but she glared at me and went towards washroom.

I chuckled and got up, gosh she is so cute. After sometime she came out of the washroom in bathrobe making me choke on air.

"I know I am hot but don't need to choke idiot" she said and I felt hot.

"Its nothing like that" I said looking everywhere but her.

She scoffed, "think whatever that makes your junior stays calm" She said.

Oh my god!! she doesn't have any filter, but that what you find hot mister, said my mind and I took deep breathe. I need shower asap!!

Time skip, I came outside and didn't saw her maybe she is outside where other relatives were present.

I got ready and came in the living room and saw my parents, bhaiya, bhabhi and other relatives were present as Ashika was sitting in middle of all of them.

By her face she is smiling softly but I know its fake.

The breakfast was available at the terrace of the building and all my relatives might have eaten but me and Ashika haven't.

Most of relatives went to their homes yesterday after wedding, and the remaining's will go today. They have to otherwise bhabhi's moodswings and Ashika's temper will cause fights.

Mom told about the ritual where me and Ashika will sit together and relatives will come and see Ashika's face properly and give us their blessings and shower us with gifts.

We both sat down on couch and one by one everyone came and complimented us and gave us their blessings.

I heard a sigh by my side and I looked at her, she looked so beautiful in her saree and that red chooda adorning her wrists, with dark henna on her hand.

She is a goddess and I am born worshipper. I was staring at her for too long when bhabhi said, "are devarji aapki hi biwi hai raat bhar tad lijiyega abhi rishteydaro par dhyan dijiye" she teased and everyone laughed.

"dekhlo Radhika tumhara beta toh ek din me patni vrata hogya hai" chachi ji teased too and I smiled.

She was having a veil on but I can tell she was rolling her eyes at their comments.

After sometime the ritual was done and she was sent to our room to rest and I got busy with my relatives and other pending stuff.

Finally it was evening and I got sometime now to see my wife, I came inside the room and saw her doing something in the closet.