Intro

Hello, hello! Fancy seeing you here! 😁

Before I leave I wanted to give you a little something because you had to accept my decision, so it's only fair to give you this now, you deserve it.

As I said a few times already, I'm sorry for not keeping my promise of writing a third book, I was so excited to do so, but now everything turned out different...

Who knows? Maybe I will come back one day and actually write this entire book so it's up to you now:

This little 'book' here consists of three chapters that are not connected to each other. I wrote them because I had those ideas when I was still working on WMI so here they are! The first chapter should've actually been the first chapter of the book, the following two were supposed to be somewhere further in the book.

One warning: some things are mentioned in those chapters that would've been a part of the story line either after said chapter or it happened before already which is obviously now not written down. I'm sorry about that in advance, but when you don't mind those little details and are okay with not knowing the outcome of specific things that are mentioned, then I'm happy to give you those chapters so you at least get a taste of how they live in the future. :)

That being said, it's up to you if you want to read them and possibly get some spoilers for if I decide to come back and finish this book, or you wait, but I won't make any more promises so I actually don't know if I will ever write this book for the public. I will definitely do it for myself, but let's see if I will share it.

The title and the cover were chosen before all of that happened already, so I'm just keeping them like this.

The chapters will be posted later today or tomorrow- I didn't decide yet- so you have time contemplating if you want to really read them or not😋

As always, thank you for your support and I hope you like it. x