chapter 1

Auther's pov

It was a dinner between two families
V and jisoo's families were having dinner at Jisoo's house no it's a mansion
Kim soohyun and tae's father were discussing about business but tae was interested in something else which soohyun's beloved sister jisoo, this didn't go unnoticed by jin. through out the dinner tae was eying jisoo but jisoo was in her own world she is unaware about her surrounding
Everyone was enjoying tae's mother and jisoo's sister in laws were gossiping and brothers were discussing about business but jisoo was not at all interested in it she just want to sleep and like that the dinner came to end after bidding byes to tae's parents jisoo went directly to her bedroom but she didn't know that tae was waiting for her to say bye ,he waited but she didn't come jin and irene saw this they know tae have feelings for jisoo in fact everyone in their family knows this (everyone in both families)because tae and jisoo's marriage was fixed a long time ago ,only jisoo is unaware of this they are planning the wedding after jisoo complete her college

Jin and irene went to tae who is waiting for jisoo "tae she went to sleep, she said she is tired "irene told her brother.tae frowned at that "tae she is still a kid , she grew up without parents so she was pampered the most even if she is twenty she is not ready ,but you know that she is still yours right"irene tried to cheer up tae .Yes irene is selfish for her brother but there is no doubt that she loves jisoo too .But hearing his wife's words jin had an unsure expression because he don't support the way his family decided his sister's wedding without asking his sister's opinion afterall it's her marriage right they should have asked her first .Among her brothers jin is more close to jisoo as soohyun will be busy in the business everytime and he is strict too ,he cares about his sister but he thinks in practical way ,he follows his mind rather than heart .he knows that tae is successful and he is close to their family and his family knows tae from childhood ,it was tae's father who helped them in rebuilding their business after their parents death that's why when tae's father put forward the proposal of tae and jisoo's marriage he didn't think much he agreed to that he didn't cared asking jisoo because he thinks that his decision is good for jisoo's own future .

Seeing jin's expression tae asked him"what happened Hyung"
"Huh it's nothing I was thinking about something related to the company "jin lied.

After bidding byes to each other tae's family left from there

Next day

Every one was at the dining table waiting for break fast but one person was missing "jisoo didn't wake up yet"soohyun asked
"Aah...I forgot to wake up her ,I will go now "yeji said and was going to jisoo's room "aish this brat I will go Noona you sit here "jin said and he went to her room .she was sleeping peacefully with her alarm ringing continuously it was like a lullaby to her ears .A smile fade on jin's face even though she is all grown up she is still his little baby sister he don't want to wake up her but if he didn't she will be late for her college so he went near her and tried to call her still she was sleeping ,jin got annoyed he started to shake her shoulders at last she woke up, she unwillingly open her eyes "yah you little brat how could you sleep like this ,its 8am don't you want to go college come get up " jisoo glared at him ," you will be late go freshen up "jisoo stick her tongue out at her brother and went to bathroom, jin chuckled at his sister's behaviour and he left her room. After gettin ready for college she went down stares greeted everyone one ,everyone was waiting for her this was a routine in their home everyone should eat together .
After having her break fast , bidding bye and kissing her bothers cheeks she left for her college