chapter 2

Jisoo was on her way to college, she took the diversion from the road which leads to her college and she stopped at a house more like a pent house she got out of the car and went straightly to the door she ranged the bell very excitedly,and Owner opened the door with a smile as if he was expecting her ,he took her inside and claimed her lips suddenly, she must be shocked right, no infact she reciprocated into the kiss with equal passion because it was their daily thing ,why not when she is kissing her handsome boyfriend they fell into the couch while kissing but jisoo pulled out from their kiss which stopped their moment "jungkookah I missed you" she pouted which made him chuckle at her ."But I didn't, there were lot of beautiful girls in Paris you know, so I didn't get time to think about you" jungkook teased her with a smirk "Ok then ,iam going u can go to those girls "jisoo said with a serious expression and tried to get up"hey l was just teasing you" jungkook tried to pull her back to his embrace "but iam serious, now don't talk to me " jisoo said ,this time she got up from the couch and proceeded to the door but jungkook hugged her waist from the back "Ok iam sorry my angry baby I was just trying to play with u , you don't know how much i missed u in this three weeks even though we were vedio calling and talking everyday, I missed ur little bickering, our cuddles and most of all ur lips on mine " he said while burrying his head in her neck. A smile crept on Jisoo's lips she turned to him and snuggled to his broad chest "I love u jisooya"he kissed her forehead "l hate u"jisoo replied now it her time to play with him "so you are still mad,what do u want me to do to make up to u"
Jisoo grinned at that "take me some where" "but what about ur class" jungkook asked her being concerned" he knows even though he would love to spend his entire time with her it should not effect her studies she is an attentive student that should not change because of him he always made sure about it during their relationship "it won't hurt to skip one day, or if u don't want to spend time with me i can go now" jisoo said playfully "oh my god sooya u are something else ,ok now wait here I will just get dressed "he surrendered at his stubborn girlfriend and he left to his room . Jisoo giggled at that .She was waiting for him suddenly her eyes went the picture in his living room which made a smile fade on her lips.

She was waiting for him suddenly her eyes went the picture in his living room which made a smile fade on her lips

Flashback

Jungkook and jisoo met at her college he was her senior .It all started when his friends decided to rag their fresher's jungkook wasn't that interested in that ,but still he sat with them just to enjoy the dramas .But unlucky them their first prey was jisoo, she was searching for her class, one of them called her "Hey you ,come here "with out any hesitation she went to them .Jungkook was looking here and there suddenly his eyes went to the direction were his friend called ,his eyes met a beautiful sight he was mesmerized will be an understatement, he felt like a thousand butterflies dancing in his stomach he couldn't hear anything except his thumping heart which can come out of his body any second ,a beautiful girl with dark brown hair which reached her middle back,doe eyes ,butten nose ,plump heart shaped lips what not everything about her was just perfect.It was like time stopped for jungkook. If someone told him about love at first sight he would have laughed at them until this very moment ........