chapter 5

Jungkook was driving he looked at jisoo who was sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat next to him a smile fade on his lips .They were on their way to his family's beach side resort which is not far.

He wanted to take her on a vacation to spend more time with her ,only the two of them. but sadly he can't do that he don't want her family or his to know about their relationship.

Flashback

Jungkook  finished his college and joined his father's company.He became new ceo.It was his first day his father introduced him to the staffs not only them his father told him about their investors, competitors ,rivals,enemies .
jungkook wasn't interested in that he  was just thinking about benefiting his own company and about the rivals and enemies,  he really Don't care about them he work hard and fare.

His father showed a picture there were four people two were familiar for jungkook yes he knew the two persons in the picture  they are jisoo's older brothers but he don't know about the other two but he was confused what is his father have to do with jisoo's family. his mind filled with different thoughts still he waited for his father to continue

"These four people in this picture  are our no 1 rivals and enemies and their companies are no 1 in Korea. the two people at left are the founders and co-ceos of kjs corps and the father and son standing in the right are Chairman and ceo of Kim's corps they are friends in this field, they are like family "jungkook didn't responded his mind was still processing about his father's words so his jisoo is his father's rivalrie's sister

"They are each other's strength  that's why they are always at the top , thats why no one can beat them " his father continued

"What do u mean father, what are u trying to say" jungkook asked puzzled

"Be patient my son , I want u to separate them eventually, I want our company at the top .the only
Way for that is breaking them apart "Junkook's father grinned evily but looking at his son's puzzled yet frowned expression Mr.jeon said "don't think about that son u just enjoy ur first day ,we will find a way to break them"Mr jeon patted jungkook's shoulders  and left his office leaving a puzzled jungkook behind

He don't want to hurt jisoo, he don't want to loose her either,he don't want to cause any chaos in jisoo's family  .But how will he convince his father . He is scared that,if his father came to know about their relationship , he know how cunning his father is .He will even use it against her family so he decided to hide their love from  both families because he came to know that jisoo's family have equal grudge towards his father so they won't accept this relationship but jisoo is Oblivious about this .jungkook don't want  jisoo to get stressed so he never told her anything.

Back to present

They reached at the resort he made sure that his father is not there he called his father's manager and asked about his father his manager told him his father is not in seuol making jungkook relieved.

He kissed jisoo on her forehead she was still sleeping so he kissed her cheeks  ,eyes,nose jungkook looked at his baby he smiled , he know that she sleeps like a polar bear he trailed his kisses from her cheeks  to her neck he bit her at there jisoo stirred from her sleep whimpering she open her eyes and saw jungkook smirking at her she hit him "why everyone want to disturb my sleep"
Jisoo pouted.jungkook pecked her pouting lips "cause u sleeps like a polar bear,now come on let's go in.
They got out from the car and went in.they were going inside the resort
Jisoo felt like some one was watching them she stopped in her tracks and looked back whether someone was there but she couldn't find anyone jungkook noticed this"whats wrong baby"

"Aah it's nothing ,let's go inside "she thought may be  its just her feeling so she shrugged her thoughts

They enjoyed the day at the beach
They spend most of the day playing in sea water they both did surfing in which jisoo fell into the water a couple of times but jungkook was always  there with her he made sure that she won't get hurt he took care of her like a baby ,his baby after having fun through out the day finally they had a romantic dinner. She had informed her family that she is staying at jennie's  so that they won't get worried about her.her family believed her because they always do girls nights moreover that they trust her.jisoo felt little guilty for lying to them but what can she do her brothers won't appreciate this relationship . they even made her promise them that she will get married to a man they will choose for her.but when she met jungkook she couldn't help but fall in love with him.But she is sure that she can convince her brothers cause they never went against any of her wishes even for once they love her that much.so when time comes she will tell them by herself just not now .

Throughout the day jisoo was feeling something off like someone was watching them but  she didn't find anyone suspicious.she didn't tell jungkook about this as she don't want to ruin their day.

Now they are cuddling eachother
at the beach side while staring at the sky"its past midnight, let get going I will drop u at jennie's"jungkook said unwillingly he don't want end this moment heck instead  he want to freeze the time so that this moment will last forever but that's not possible.

"I don't want to go I just want to stay like this" jisoo said

"I know baby I too want that but i don't want u to get trouble with ur family  "jungkook pecked her temple  he stood up and carried her to the car and placed her in the seat kissed her and get in to the driving seat started driving. their things were already placed in the car by the employees of the resort .she was staring at jungkook and eventually she drifted to her dreamland. They reached at jennie's place he have already informed her so she was waiting for them.

jennie lives alone because her parents are abroad

When they reached there jisoo was in deep sleep so not wanting to disturb her he carried her to the room ,placed on the bed and tucked her in the blanket and pecked on her forehead and left by thanking jennie. jennie was looking at them with a whipped smile she is happy for her jichu.

At Kim's corps,

It was past midnight teahyung was resting on his arm chair with  his eyes closed after a long day in his company . He flinched when his phone  which was on the table ringed he annoyingly took his phone and looked at the screen .His annoying expression faded  when he saw the name it was his bestfriend jimin "what's up bro"
Tae asked him in a cheerful tone
"Taehyungah I'm infront of your company ,I want to talk to u"jimin's voice was all serious

"What happened jiminah ,it seems something serious, we can talk in my office"tae sensed something was wrong

"No ,pls come down ,let's talk at my house "jimin said

"Ok ,I'm coming "tae ended the call

He went down the building and saw jimin leaning on his car with a worried face.jimin was beyond worried cause he don't know how tae gonna react for the news he is going to spill.

"What is it ,is there something wrong"tae was now worried seeing jimin's face.

" I will tell everything, Let's go to my apartment" jimin said he preferred his apartment because he don't want a scene at tae's company .

Tae too was impatient to know what is it  that worrying jimin so without a further word they both got in the car and went to jimin's apartment.