Present Day

Tempe had just finished telling Harry the truth. After almost eleven years he finally knew the truth.

The young boy was outraged to learn that he had been lied to his whole life. He desperately wanted to know more about this strange world to which he was supposed to belong. What were his real parents like? He loved Tempe and her boyfriend Seeley very much, but now he knew the truth. Now he knew why he was always different from everyone else. He was a wizard.

It took Harry a moment to form a response to the story he was just told. "So I'm... Are there others?" He said this, still stunned.

Temperance breathed a sigh a relief, taking this response as a sign of acceptance. "Yes," she said' "There are millions of wizards all around the world." She had finished packing his lunch and placed it in his backpack. "Harry, how would you feel about going to a school of magic?" She asked this tentatively for she had not yet mentioned Hogwarts.

The boy contemplated the thought for a moment and decided upon an answer. "That would be great, but I really don't think there are any. Are there?" He glanced, very confused, at the person he peeviously thought was his mother.

Temperance was silent for a minute, still trying to guage his reaction to all of this, but in the end decided to wait for the letter. "I don't know Harry, we'll have to wait and see," she said with a wink. "Now grab your things and go the bus will be here any moment now."