Chapter 4

A/N: My exam's are over (finally)... I'll try to upload chapter 5 within the next 2 weeks

{KIM DOKJA's POV}

Once again, the voice of the dokkaebi rang out, [Haha, there are some places that are quite fun while other places haven't started yet. Okay, this is a special service. I will show you what will happen if nothing occurs in the next five minutes.]

A giant screen appeared in the subway. The place that appeared on the screen was a classroom. Girls in their navy blue school uniform were shaking. A boy bit his fingernails and muttered, "...Is that the school uniform of Taepung?"

Taepung? Isn't that...

Beep beep beep beep― An ominous beeping sound was heard. Then, the high school girls started to scream.

[The given time has run out.]

[Paid settlement will begin.]

Once the announcement ended, the heads of the high school girls sitting in the front row exploded. One by one, one by one again... More and more heads exploded. The high school girls screamed and ran toward the classroom doors or windows.

"Ahh, uh, how―"

Cleaning tools broke and nails were torn out, but the doors didn't open. No one could get out. The heads of the high school girls continued to burst. After a while, the moving things that remained on the screen were 2 schoolgirls looking around.

[#Bay23515 channel. Daepong Girls' High School, Year 2 Class B, Survivor: Lee Jihye, Na Bori.] 

The figure of the girl on the screen disappeared. Then the dokkaebi said,

[How is it? Interesting?] 

The dokkaebi spoke with a smile, but people weren't looking at the screen anymore. The people who made eye contact were gradually moving away from each other. 

"Shit! What is this?"

I froze. Na Bori...This wasnt...she was supposed to be dead....Why did the story change? Is it because...

Yoo Sangah released her hold on me. However, she didn't move away from me. Both my hands were freed, and I turned on my smartphone. Why was 'that guy' still not showing up? There was a mixture of information that I knew from the novel and information that I didn't know. The only way to break through this situation was to read Ways of Survival again.

However, where else could I find the novel? The novel wasn't popular enough to be shared illegally... No, wait a minute. 

[1 attachment.]

I was stunned for a moment as I saw the notification on my smartphone. Perhaps... No?I was confused the moment I opened the mail attachment. The name of the attachment sent by the author was: [Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World.TXT]

{HAE RAN's POV}

"Hyun-Jae, who did you kill?" I asked Hyun-Jae as I sat beside her in our cozy area near the toilet. Hyun-Jae glanced at me before taking out 2 empty bottles of hand sanitizer. 

I frowned.

"WAIT THAT WORKS?" My jaw dropped as I realised what she meant.

Chuckling, she replied, "Well, germs are living things so..."

"how many coins did you earn"

"not much....only around 27k."

"NOT MUCH????"