Chapter 6

A/N: so from here onwards, there will be quite a few train stations being mentioned, but idk them and im too lazy to research, so I'll just put XXX for the stations, except for a few mentioned in the novel/webtoon. I edited it so Hae-ran isnt 17 anymore but is now 18, and i know some of you might be wondering "Wait but the other 3 are 17 yet they are all in the same year....?"...the only thing i can say is that everything will be revealed later in the story. Also, Hae-ran and maybe 2/3 other characters will be very OP so if you dont like OP characters, just leave :D Enjoy! 

I would have loved to say that our trip to Chungmuro was uneventful, with us joking around with the constellations. Sadly...the gods didn't seem to be on my side today. Not that they ever were.

The moment we stepped out of the gates of our school, we all got a notification saying: [You have been exposed to poisonous air.]

LIKE-

Are these people being for real?

{Constellation 'Light of Foliar Incision' urges you to seek underground shelter immediately.]

The 4 of us immediately covered our mouths and glanced around. Then, Jihye perked up and started running towards the west, signalling for us to follow. 

I summoned Yinyue in my right hand (Yinyue was now in a sword form), in case any monsters or whatnot appeared. And it was a good thing i did because....

"ROARR" 

We all skidded to a stop as a monster? well whatever it was fell onto the ground in front of us.

[Grade 6 monster, Consecrated beast has appeared!]

This consecrated beast was literally just a turquoise snake. 

Jihye's and Hyun-Jae's eyes widened and they staggered a few steps back. Still covering my mouth and nose with my left hand, I tapped Hyun-Jae's shoulder. She whirled around to face me, fear written over her face. I stared at her, hoping that she understood what i was trying to tell her. You and Jihye go and seek the underground shelter. Bori and I will kill this living rope and then catch up with you two later.

Her expression hardened and she shook her head. I sighed and stared back at her, raising an eyebrow. It's not like you two have weapons. 

Her jaw dropped as she glanced at Bori, who now had a pole like weapon in her hand and was attacking the monster. Hyun-Jae glared at me before taking Jihye's hand and running.

[Constellation, "The Eternal Oasis" says that he will follow them to see if they will be okay.]

I nodded, hoping he would take it as a thanks, before muttering "pistol" under my breath. 

Yinyue shone and changed into a sleek black pistol with intricate designs. Despite the current situation, I smirked slightly. 

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

I held the gun in front of me, aiming at the consecrated beast. 

3.

2.

1.

BOOM!

The consecrated beast exploded as my bullet hit it. I collapsed onto the ground, groaning. 

"OHMYGODHAERANAREYOUOKAYFUCKYOU'REBLEEDINGWHATDOIDOOHMYGODAHFUCKPLEASEDONTDIEIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYOKAYILLADMITITISTOLEYOURFOODON-," Bori screamed, running towards me.

"Im okay, Im okay..." I staggered up, stretching my back. 

[Constellation, "Demon-like Judge of Fire" screams and runs around trying to find her first aid kit.]