Chapter 10

We had already finished watching the playback a few minutes ago and we were discussing what we should do.

"So...theres like 21 hours and 46 minutes left till we have to finish the scenario...kinda long since we have like what...one station then its Chungmuro..." Bori deadpanned, glancing at her scenario window.

We all looked at Erina who was lying down on my lap. 

"We should sleep."

We didnt know if we would have time to rest later when we reach Chungmuro so it was best to rest now.

"Okay but i dont think its safe to just sleep...like its kinda suspicious. Why would whoever's controlling these scenarios give us a day to do this? It's been a breeze so far." Dae-hyun countered, furrowing his eyebrows.

We all agreed with Dae-hyun and after a quick discussion, we decided that we would take turns to watch over the rest while they were sleeping. We decided that we should only sleep for around 9 hours and me, Bori and Dae-hyun would take turns, so 3 hours each. After a ... heated argument, we decided that Dae-hyun would watch over us first (he had already slept on the way here- he had taken a 4 hr flight from wherever he was before to come here), then I would take over, followed by Bori. If either Bori or I were tired, we would just wake Dae-Hyun up.

Ping!

A box suddenly appeared out of no where. 

We all quickly checked our scenario messages.

[Constellation, "Prisoner of the Golden Headband" and "The Eternal Oasis" have gifted Incarnations [Na Bori], [Hwang Hyun-Jae], [Lee Jihye], [Seo Dae-hyun], [Erina] and [Kim Hae-ran] a box of objects!]

My eyes widened.

"Thank youuuuu!" We all said, smiling gratefully as we opened the box. My jaw almost dropped when I saw what was inside. There were 5 adult sleeping bags and a child-sized one, along with 6 bottles of water.

[Constellation, "Prisoner of the Golden Headband" and "The Eternal Oasis" say that that's the most they could do for the time being.]

"It means a lot to us thank you so much" Bori squealed as she started to open the sleeping bags. 

Everyone except for Dae-hyun got into our sleeping bags and soon, I too, fell asleep.

6 years ago (Hae-ran is 12)

"fucking bitch!" 

Why.

"useless"

i know.

"you're so stupid"

is it obvious?

I grabbed a fistful of my hair as I leaned against the bathroom door, sobbing.

Why? 

WhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?

why am i alive

why

i..i dont understand

"awww have you finally figured it out?" a voice rang out.

what? who are you?

My breaths came out faster as I shakily tried to stand up.

No reply.