Chapter 9

"Dokja, here!" After a few more tries, Sangah-unnie finally found a half-opened  door. But....the opening was so small that not even Gilyoung could exit from it. 

"WAIT NO OFFENSE HAE-RAN, BUT WHY DOES YOUR BROTHER LOOK LIKE THAT???" Hyun-Jae pointed at the screen, trying to keep her laughter in

"HELP WHAT???" Dae-hyun cried out, tears coming from his eyes. 

After a few minutes of cackling, we finally calmed down enough to continue watching.

"Hyun-sung, use your skill."  What skill....well...another point to add to the growing list of how dokja might be a secret constellation. "By skill you mean....." Hyun-sung muttered. "You probably checked your skills when you opened your attributes window earlier. You're in the army so there must be a skill you can use right now." In my opinion that sounded like a shitty excuse but the man sized teddy bear seemed to believe him.... "Well...i do have one but i dont know how to use it..." "Just imagine yourself using it." 

Many eyebrows were raised at this sentence... +1 to the list i guess....

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN??? IS HE MOANING????????????" I screamed, using my hands to cover Erina's ears in the process. 

"this shit scary as fuck bro..." Jihye commented, a look of horror on her face.

"It worked! It really worked!" 

He's so simple minded.....

"Run!" 

[Gosh...I knew this would happen. I told you earlier to stay put. Damn it! Im not done preparing the next scenario.] 

"Ahhh I kNew IT! I toLd YoU we ShOUlD sTay INsiDe" Bori mimicked Myeong-oh, rolling her eyes.

[Well...i guess i have no choice. You're very lucky human beings.]

A new scenario has arrived!

"Dokja...something doesn't feel right. It says collapsed bridge but the bridge isn't-" "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT AND JSUT RUN! Hurry!"

And they continued running...only for the bridge to get...knocked down by a snake wannabe monster. Then the usual happened, Bihyung became a little shit, zombies came...and everyone except for dokja, sanah and myeongoh managed to cross the bridge.

"HEY AHJUSSI- HURRY UP" Namwoon shouted. 

Thankfully a bridge popped up and...

The man reached out and grabbed dokja's neck...

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE COVER ERINA EYES."

"Bro we're in the middle of an apocalypse what is he doing..."

The next few minutes was just the man, now known as Yoo Joonghyuk, punching Dokja when dokja decided to be an immature bastard and answer Joonghyuk snarkily.

"Does Joonghyuk-ahjussi have a punching kink or something????" Hyun-Jae suddenly asked and i quickly glanced down to check on Erina who thankfully was asleep.

[Constellation, "Demonic-like judge of fire" chokes on her coffee.]

"He kinda looks like he woul-" Bori started, only for Jihye to cry out, "WHY...WHY HYUN-JAE AND BORI??? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING WEIRD OH MY GOD..."

"I used to be a fan of yours."

"oh my god is he like in love with Joonghyuk or something?"

"no cuz this is literally like those secret admirers turned boyfriends troupe woahhh"

The playback video continued with them exchanging...pleasantries....as they talked about how dokja survived the scenario etc. etc, all while dokja was still hung over the bridge. Joonghyuk then proceeded to use a skill on Dokja, but sparks occured and turned off his skill...which im assuming dokja's skill caused.

"You....WHAT ARE YOU?"

"A human of course????"

Dokja then proceeded to be suspicious again because many of his and Joonghyuk's words proceeded to be censored.

What are they even talking about....I sighed as i pulled out a water bottle from my bag, and started to take a sip from it.

"Make me your companion and i can fill in all your missing parts."

COUGH! COUGH!

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed, my jaw dropping.

"OH MY GOD??? IS THIS HIS WAY OF CONFESSING?" Hyun-jae yelled, her eyes widening at the scene in front of her.

"DOES DOKJA KNOW WHAT HES SAYING?" Dae-Hyun held a hand to his head.

[Constellation, "Demonic-judge of fire" is going insane.]

[Constellation, "Prisoner of the Golden Headband" is sighing, saying "Not again" while pulling at his hair.]

Joonghyuk finally decided to make dokja his companion and proceeded to drag him across the bridge. Just when we thought all was well, Joonghyuk asked him a question, right in front of the entrance to Oksu Station.

"If you really are a ◼◼, will i be letting go or not?" He asked, holding dokja right about a snake wannabe monster who looked...very hungry.

"Let me tell you something first. First, i am not your lackey, so treat me as your equal. Second, just as I cooperate with you, you have to promise to cooperate with me."

"I see. so your answer?"

"Just let go already and get lost, you bastard." Dokja grinned as Joonghyuk let go.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dokja screamed.

"You really are a ◼◼"

The video ended there.

"A??? A WHAT??? I NEED ANSWERS OMGGG" Hyun-jae yelled, her hands grabbing her hair.

[Constellation, "Demonic like judge of fire" agrees with the incarnation and says that she will check on incarnation "Kim Dokja".]

[Sorry but thats all! Have a great rest and continue your scenario! BYE!] Baedu popped up for a quick moment before disappearing again.

"...."

A/N: a bit rushed....uh....I HAET MY WIFI ITS SO BAD WTF I HAD TO REWRITE THIS LIKE TWICE 😭😭😭😭

edit (25/3/24) usual changes ig