[4]A Night before the Past reunion.

While getting into canteen Shubman crashed into a boy.

"Hey, Can't you see?", Shubman exclaimed.

'Do you even know who I am?", the boy replied.

" No.Why? Are you Shah Rukh Khan's son.", Shubman replied sarcastically.

" You I am Vicky and if you don't know. Let me introduce myself Aniska's crush.",Vicky said Rising his fist in order to scare Shubman.

" First I ain't her crush second don't care who the hell you are.", Shubman said walking ahead.

" However I don't wanna ruin my mood. Just remember and don't mess up with me ever again.", Vicky shouted back.

Shubman and his friends fixing their mood took some burges and cold drink from the counter and chose a seat and sat relaxed.

While they saw Aniska and Deepika entering the canteen with the same poster in thier hands. They also heard them some.

"Will you go?", Deepika asked Aniska putting her hand on Aniska's shoulder.

"I guess Yeah cuz I...", Aniska said.

"Damn it! I couldn't hear.", Harsh exclaimed.

" Leave it. Let us go."Shubman said.
" Hmm", Rohan said hitting Harsh's head playfully.

Aniska's POV:
A Lady having invitation in her hand approached me. What I expected Rahul's birth anniversary invitation.

It flased all my memories from 9th to 12th standard infront of my eyes when suddenly "Will you go??" Deepika introgated in serious tone.

"I guess Yeah cuz I" at this moment I noticed Harsh trying to hear what we were talking.

So I lowered my tone. "don't want Shubman to know anything about these stuff", I said in a zoned out tone.

"Hmm We'll attend it together Let's go to eat something You must be hungry" Deepika declarated in an understanding tone.

"Let's go" I said dusting off my thoughts.

Someone's POV:
Slowly the noon slid to evening and then night. Shubman, Rohan and Harsh were returning back to home shivering and rubbing their hands in order to beat cold.

While Shubman suddenly got tripped with a group of boys all in black looking like they are coming after completing some murder plan. (Just sarcastically)

Shubman's POV:
I was rubbing my hands in order to beat cold while suddenly I got tangled and by mistake hit a boy of the group coming from ahead all black out.

"Hey Aniska's crush it's not safe to roam around in our area at this hour" a voice slightly shivering due to cold also having a sarcastic tone spoke out of that group of all black out.

I felt like I have heard this voice somewher before when I saw the one who spoke removed his Hoodie's cap.

I known you must have understood who that guy is but let the convo ahead be a suspense.
Bye bye. Peace out!!