[5]What truth can a Party Unfold

Shubman's POV:
I was rubbing my hands in order to beat cold while suddenly I got tangled and by mistake hit a boy of the group coming from ahead all black out.

"Hey Aniska's crush it's not safe to roam around in our area at this hour" a voice slightly shivering due to cold also having a sarcastic tone spoke out of that group of all black out.

I felt like I have heard this voice somewher before when I saw the one who spoke removed his Hoodie's cap.

This was a recap for you guys to recall.

Shubman's POV:
The man was none other then Vicky.
"How many times do I have to repeat I have a name."

I said in shiveringly angry tone."I enjoy saying you that, cuz I love seeing irritated faces" Vicky said walking and leaning towards me.

I was frustrated enough with cold consequences of college and Vicky given irritating nickname so out of anger I held his collar tight enough "You.. I don't want to waste my curse on you" I expressed gripping my hands more tighter on his collar.

"Ohh someone's getting jelous" Vicky said with a smirk streching across his face. "If you have that anger and ego Let's have a bet if you make Aniska fall in love with you and if shee proposes you which she will not I'll accept your godliness,Sir or else" Vicky said in a sarcastic or rather manipulating way.

"Or else??" I said with a question mark on my face "or else you will say YOU ARE MY ONLY OWNER VICKY TAKE ME TO YOUR INFLUENCE in front of the whole collge, say do you accept it" completed Vicky

Rohan's POV:
I and Harsh just kept watching Shubman and Vicky getting entangled more and more but when

I saw Vicky raising the bet in clearly manipulating manner I and Harsh ran towards Shubman "You are not accepting that bet Shubman", I kinda commanded him in a shivery voice,"Yeah you aren't accepting that Shubman" Harsh supported me.

"Now he has to accept who's superior" Shubman said in a egoistic or rather you could say a manipulated way." It's the matter of pride yaar understand" I said.

I understood that Shubman's manipulated but I tried to use that manipulation in a positive way.

"Yeah exactly it is a matter of pride that is way I am going to bet on this." Shubman continued in a fully manipulated tone.

While Shubman was thinking all in anger ignoring everything aroud him, I dragged Harsh to a corner "I don't think he'll listen to anyone we have support him" I accepted in defeat.

"What are you saying it's not just a matter of pride for him but also us" Harsh in a hushed voice shouted.

"But we can't do anything,we have to support him and make sure that he doesn't fail of completing this bet".

I saw Harsh thinking deeply and slowly accepting our defeat,"Okay, let's just hope this bet gets completed" , Harsh accepted our defeat finally.

"Hmm", I said in a satisfied tone.

After this small argument Harsh and Rohan went to Shubman and accepted a defeat and agreed to co-operate with Shubman as a love story although fake can't come to line without friends.

Shubman's POV:
I was boiling in anger and was fully ready to accept the bet and now my friends are also with me.

Nothing can cause a defeat to me. I will win this bet. While I was thinking all this suddenly "Try to start this bet from tommorow's party, Okay", Harsh said in a serious tone.

"Hmm" ,I said in calm way but yet anger could be seen in my tone."Take your time to settle with her. Don't pace up. She's complicated to understand, but I know you can do it", Rohan said with a care in his tone .

"And we going to the party tommorow right and it's her best friend's party ",

Harsh said in a flow but Rohan broke his flow "Past best friend" ,"Yeah past bestfriend whatever maybe we may be able to know atleast somethings about her and her character" , continued Harsh with a eager and a little jump.

Someone's POV:
And talking like this three of them got seperated and went to their homes but the same attitude the same tought in three of theit minds
"Tommorow onwards it's different morings and nights till the bet gets completed"

Ik dragging one day for five parts must have be a long wait but I wanted you guys to understand what is the relation, reaction and representation of them towards each other.