High for This

A little description: Y/N is not known by the public yet and him and Jenna barely know each other. They both go to the same school and he is aware that she is an actress but he is currently struggling with finding himself. (They will meet very soon dw ;))

Warning: this chapter contains foul language and drug and alcohol use.

2016

Jenna's Pov:

I walk through the streets minding my own business. I was just scrolling through my phone with my music playing in my headphones. When I walk past an alley way where I saw two boys. I could swear I knew one of the guys down there. I decided to hide around the corner and try to spy on them. One of the boys looked around my age whilst the other looks around twenty five. The older boy hands the younger boy something whilst he passes him some money both trying to be discreet but I don't think it could've been any more obvious. The older boy walks away and the other turns around this way and starts walking towards me stuffing his dealings in his pocket. I knew I recognised him. He squints his eyes. 'What's he doing?' It thought to my self. 'Shit he can see me!' I thought again. Go looks behind him making sure the older guy had gone before turning back and continues walking. There was no point in running away now he's already seen me. He stops at the end of the alley so he can fully see me. "You didn't see anything did you?" He asks. He seemed a little worried I was gonna tell so I decided to mess with him "yes I did. And I caught it on camera" I say lying as I hold my phone up. He looked like he shit himself "shit. Please don't tell anyone I beg you!" This was too funny and I couldn't keep it together anymore so I just giggle at him "relax. I'm just messing with you." He let go of a breath "why would you do that" he looks down at me "i just wanted to mess with you jeez." He sighs and begins walking away before I stop him "hey wait! You're Y/N right?" He nods "yeah. And you're miss actress?" I give him a look "Jenna" I hold out my hand for him to shake which he accepts. His hands were really soft. This was the first time I had ever spoken to him or admired him properly. We had only ever crossed paths in the hallways at school no classes since he's a year older than me. God his eyes are gorgeous. "Hello?" He towers over me snapping his fingers. "Uhh?- oh sorry" I grow a little flustered "I said do you want to go to a party tonight?" I thought about it but I didn't have anything to do tonight anyway so why not "yeah sure where at?" He hands me his phone "give me your number and I'll text you everything you need" I take his phone and type in my number then hand it back to him "thanks" he then begins walking the way opposite to school "we're are you going? Schools this way!" He turns around and walks backwards whilst talking to me "I'm skipping. I need to get this party set up" he turns round and walks away. I roll my eyes and carry on walking to school.

Y/N's Pov

That was a strange interaction. But I'm not complaining actually I managed to get one of the cutest girls in the school to go to my party tonight. And no it's not weird that I like her there's only ONE year difference between us. Anyway I begin walking to the house and no not my house are you crazy? My mom would kill me... plus me and my friends always hang there on the weekends we pretty much live here at this point. I meet my small group of friends when I get there and noticed they've already started to set everything up. I take the weed from my pocket and pass it to Jordan which he puts with the weed stash beside the rest of the very much illegal substances lay out on the counter. I go over to help Dylan sort out the balloons.

Around 3 hours later we were done with the decorating meaning we could either go and steal from some stores and get high before the party or chill for a while or both. The four of us, Me, Jordan, Dylan and Bill all knew what to do. Obviously we're gonna do both.

Jenna's Pov

God Science is so boring and I have to do a whole project on my own since my partner for science, Jordan isn't in today. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he's skipping since I'm pretty sure he's close friends with Y/N.

It's around 2 hours later and all I can focus on is the clock. I never usually do this unless it's a Friday which it is. The bell finally rings after what feels like hours of waiting. I pick up my bag and leave the classroom. I put in my earphones and play my Spotify playlist and fall deep int my own thoughts, mindlessly walking home. Once I get home I notice it's only me. Then I remember my mom and dad are working out of town till Monday, Mariah and Isaac moved out ages ago, Mia is at collage and Aaliyah and Markus are at they're friends houses since it's a Friday meaning I have the house to myself. I remove my earphones and sit down on the couch and then turn on the tv. After a short while I begin drifting into sleep which was interrupted by a notification on my phone. I sigh and pick up my phone noticing it's a message from an unsaved number. I open the message.

Messages
Unknown Number

Hey Jenna, it's Y/N I'm just messaging
to let you know that the party is at
65 Spencer Ave, ON M6K 2J7. It starts at
7pm if you're still up for it!

Shit I totally forgot about that. I'm gonna need to find something to wear and stuff.

Hi Y/n thanks for letting me know!
I'll save your number now.
Do I need to dress a specific way?

He instantly started typing back.

Np! And no just dress casual don't
go all out unless that's you're type of
casual then go for it. 😅

I smile at his message. I don't know why I'm smiling but he seems like such a sweetheart.

Alright thank you Y/N see you soon.
Xx

Shit was that weird? He starts typing and my heart starts racing for some reason.

Bye! <3

"Holy shit" I whisper to myself as my heart flutters in my chest. I quickly save his number to my phone then turn it off and hold it to my chest as I smile at the ceiling. I barely even know him and he's making my heart do backflips. God what is this boy doing to me?