What you Need

Warning: Contains foul language, drugs and illegal substances, potential violence, sexual content and talk of criminal activity.

Jenna's Pov

The party starts in about 10 minutes. I've decided to dress casually like Y/N said. I start brushing through my hair when I get a notification from him.

Messages
Y/N❤️

Hey the party starts in 10, do you
want me to come pick you up??

I open the message and reply.

Yeah sure I'm just doing my
                               hair then I'll be ready! Xx

He begins messing me back again

Alright cool could you send me your
address? X

I become flustered once again at the kiss at the end of the text. 'Jeez Jenna pull yourself together' I think to myself.

Oh yeah right sorry it's 322 Bloor
                   St W, M5S 1W5. See you soon! Xx

(ITS NOT A REAL ADDRESS) He sends a quick response

<3

I swear this man will be the death of me. I quickly finished my hair. I didn't tie it up or anything there's no point. A few minutes later I hear my doorbell ringing. I pick up my phone and house keys from my bed side table and turn off the lamp before running down the stairs and open my front door to see Y/N stood there smiling at me. "You ready to go?" I nod and he leads me to his car, opening the passenger door for me. "Thank you" he smiles again and closes the door before walking to the driver's side ad getting in himself. He begins driving to what I think is his house.

Y/N's Pov

The drive was silent. Not an awkward silence but a nice one. She turns to me before speaking "do you mind if I connect my phone to the aux?" I take a quick glance at her "of course" I smile and begin focusing on the road. I'm not gonna lie but her music taste is really good. "Twenty One Pilots? Good choice" she smiles and starts singing to the lyrics. She has such an angelic voice it's unreal. I would sing, I know I can I just don't want to make a fool of myself so I land on humming the lyrics. We soon arrive at the house. "Is this your house?" I turn to her "no my mom would kill me but me and my friends come here every weekend" she nods. I get out of the car then go round to the passenger side to open the door for her, I hold out my hand to help her out which she gratefully accepts. We entered the house to see people making out, drinking, dancing, flirting, smoking weed and doing drugs. "So that's why you were down that alley before?" She shouted over the music blaring from the speakers to which I give a quick nod "well you're now aware of what to do so it's totally up to you" she thinks for a while before answering "if I get high will you get high with me?" I chuckle but nod my head "I never would've thought you'd be the one to smoke weed or do drugs was planning on getting high anyway" she smiles at me "same back at you but I've never done it before" I nod and lead her to the table before asking "do you want a joint to yourself or do you want to share one?" She didn't even need to think "I'm okay with sharing if you are" I just nod and pick up a joint. I grasp her hand and lead her to an empty corner and sit down on the couch which she sits beside me on. I take the joint and place it between my lips before lighting it and taking a drag. I pass it to her as I blow out the smoke feeling that sense of relaxation course through my veins. She takes a drag, coughing out smoke as she does it. She passes back the joint and lays her head on my shoulder.

Jenna's Pov (Smut Start)

As I lay my head on his shoulder I feel the chemicals from the joint hit me instantly. It felt so good. A short while later we were both high out of our minds. One minute I had my head lay on his shoulder and the next I'm straddling his lap making out with him as his hands rest on my waist. It's like I need him. I can't even control my actions I couldn't tell if it was the drugs or my sexual desire but I couldn't stop myself. I ground my hips against him, our breaths getting heavier as his hands trailed down my waist to my ass as he started to squeeze it making me moan quietly into his mouth. He stands up making me wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me upstairs to an empty room. He puts me down on the bed and locks the door before coming back over to me as he puts his hands at either side of my head on the bed before pressing his lips to mine again. He soon moves his kisses from my lips to my neck leaving purple marks trailing down it making me whimper beneath him. He lifts my shirt over my head and trails kisses down my body still leaving marks till he reaches my waistline he slowly unbuttons and pulls down my jeans still kissing my waistline he looks up at me making sure I was okay with what he was doing. I nod quickly and he continues doing his thing. He pulls down my panties and goes down on me further making my gasp he begins licking and kissing towards my dripping centre making me moan. I couldn't help myself. I felt his tongue delve into me deeply causing me to grip the bedsheets as I let out a breathy moan. His tongue begins to swirl inside me making me grind against his face. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm 'this is faster than I have ever gotten myself close to an orgasm' I thought to myself. He grips my thighs and plunges his tongue even deeper into me tipping me over the edge. Without warning I came all over his face 'shit that's embarrassing' me cheeks went pink from embarrassment. He lifts his face up from between my legs but he doesn't seem upset.

Y/N's Pov

God she tastes so good. She looks embarrassed about it tho 'why is she embarrassed?' I thought "you alright" she looks at me shyly "sorry" I gave her a look and kissed her softly "don't be I liked it" she smiles lightly, a little less embarrassed then before as she kissed me back passionately. Soon the kiss became intense once again as she gripped my shirt and pulled it over my head and then tossed it aside. She manages to flip us over so she was on top of me. She unbuckled my belt and pushes down my pants and along with my boxers soon after I unclip her bra since that was the only thing she had left on and threw it on the floor. She runs her hands down my chest as I hold her hips, she lifts herself over my my erection and slowly penetrated her entrance with it causing us to both breathe out deeply. After she had adjusted to my size she began rocking her hips back and forth on me making me groan from time to time beneath her. "Y/N" she moans my name turning me on even more. Fuck this girl is driving me crazy. Her pace slowed down but she wasn't finished so I flipped us both over still remaining in her. I started to thrust into her making her gasp at each one. Her hands held onto my back. I decided to quicken my pace making her moan loudly, she threw her head back into the pillows and her finger nails clawed at my back to the point where I thought she managed to draw blood. I felt her clench around me 'fuck I'm not wearing a condom' I thought to myself "Jenna. I'm not wearing a condom" she couldn't hear me over her own moans so I had no choice but to pull out. (Smut End)

Jenna Pov

I looked at him confused 'why did he pull out. Neither of us finished' I thought. "I wasn't wearing protection and I'm not gonna let you potentially go through something you're not prepared for especially since you're only 14 and I'm 15. If I'm being totally honest we shouldn't have done this we're both too young" I don't know why but I was so angry "so you're saying you only just realised this" he looks at me worried and confused as he shakes his head "Jenna we were both high out of our minds this isn't either of our faults" I didn't say anything as I put my clothes back on and so did he. I go to walk out the door, he tries to stop me but I ignored him. I began walking out of the party crying. As I got half way down the street I noticed cop cars on the way to the house I just came from. I decided to follow them back to the house. Once I got to the house I stood outside noticing the people who organised the party getting arrested. One of them punched a cop. I then noticed Y/N being dragged out by officers as he tries to resist. I didn't even respond. I didn't know what to think. I regret not saying anything..

...That was the last time I ever saw him.