Too Late

I apologise for the last chapter being a bit random but I was tired.

Jenna's Pov

There was something off about Y/N accepting me back to talk to him all of a sudden. But at this moment in time, I didn't care. He was getting ready to leave for his last show and had invited me to go back stage and to go to after party. Apparently there were gonna be a few celebs there. Whilst I was waiting for him I sat scrolling through instagram as usual.

Instagram

TheWeeknd .     Following

Liked by Future and 75k others

TheWeeknd LAST NIGHT OF THE TOUR,
                            LETS  FUCKING GO TORONTO!!

49k Comments

TheWeeknd .     Following

Liked by JennaOrtega and 67k others

TheWeeknd Official invites for after party

Comments

BILLIEEILISH: YESSSSSSS!!!!!
ODETARI: LETS GOOOOO!!!
JennaOrtega: can't wait! 😊
OliviaRodrigo: omg yesss! 😝

53k others

Nvm. Definitely more than a few celebs but oh well. I stopped scrolling on my phone after noticing the time. "Hey Y/N it's like 6pm shouldn't you get ready to go for the concert?" He looked at me realising how quick the time had gone "oh shit yeah. Thanks Jen!" He rushed to his room to grab his stuff and throw on his outfit then practically jumps down the stairs back to the living room with his keys in hand "are you ready to go?" I nodded standing up as we both headed towards the door to his car. He drove us all the way to the Canada Air Centre. There was already fans swarming the arena and the show didn't even start for another hour. I stood around back stage while he went to do a quick tech rehearsal run through to make sure all speakers and his microphone was working.

Umm.. my writing is absolutely shocking. Anyway Hi!! Happy New year even though were already more than half way through the first month. I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I said I would but I'm gonna try. Imma do a time skip cause I ain't got a clue where I left off.

A month later (still in Jenna's pov)

JennaOrtega .     Edit Profile

Liked by JennaOrtega and 67k others

TheWeeknd Official invites for after party

Comments

BILLIEEILISH: YESSSSSSS!!!!!
ODETARI: LETS GOOOOO!!!
JennaOrtega: can't wait! 😊
OliviaRodrigo: omg yesss! 😝

53k others