The Hills

I'm gonna try post as much as I can but I'm that I can do as much as possible from Friday evening till not next Monday the Monday after as I have a week off school.

Warning: hints of physical and sexual abuse and fighting.

Y/N's Pov

I focused on the road as I continue to sing the lyrics to my song. I felt her eyes on me. I take a glimpse at her and notice she's looking at me with a look in her eyes. A look that I haven't seen in so long.

We finally reach her house, I walk her to the door and make sure she gets in okay. I'm aware it's only 6pm but I want her to be safe. As she unlocks the door she asks me a question I definitely wasn't expecting "would you like to come in?" I could tell she wanted me to go in but i was still hesitant. "Are you sure" she nods eagerly hoping that I would take up her offer. "Well then sure" she smiles brightly as she unlocks her front door and walks in with me following close behind. I have a quick scan of the area. I'm impressed with what she's done. "You have a nice place" she smiles at me than grabs my had and yanks me to the living room and sits on the couch waiting for me to sit beside her. "What do you wanna watch" I shrug so she starts playing a series that we started years ago together but never finished. "Have you watched this since?" She shakes her head "no I couldn't pull myself to watch it without you, we don't have to watch it if you don't want" I felt my heart flutter at her words 'she's waited six years to watch this? Damn the suspense must be killing her cause it has me' I shake my head '"ofc I'll watch it. The suspense almost had me in a grave" she chuckles at me and begins playing it as the opening scene plays showing Kali and her friends getting away from the police and then she wipes her bloody nose as the scene goes to the tattoo on her wrist '008' "there's another?" I ay making Jenna laugh then the title and credits come up 'Stranger Things' the music still gets me 'i wonder if they find El.' So many of these thoughts had me hooked. The second season has already started off better than the first. (Ik that didn't happen in the first few chapters but just go along with it)

Jenna's Pov

2 hours later

We were about half way through the second episode and we're interrupted by the doorbell. Y/N leaps up from the seat and walks towards the door "I'll get it" I hear him open the door "uhh Jenna? There's a guy here for you" that's odd I don't usually get company. I stand up and walk to the door beside him to see Percy "what are you doing here? I told you not to come here again" Percy tries to force his way through the door but was quickly stopped by Y/N "come one man. Just go." Percy shoots Y/N a funny look "oh so you're the guy everyone claims she's been going out with?" Y/N looked confused and tries to push him away from the door which led to Percy lashing out for no reason. Percy punched him in the face causing him to stumble backwards with blood beginning to spill from his nose. Y/N didn't want to fight but he'd stand his ground if he had to. "She's mine alright!" He shoves Y/N in the chest hard causing his back to collide with the wall. Percy then tries to grip my wrist which is immediately stopped by Y/N gripping him by the shoulders and punching him in his stomach causing him to kneel over in pain and breathless. "She doesn't want to! Get out!" Percy begins waddling towards the door and takes an swift turn contacting his fist to
Y/N's face, busting his lip. He then shoved him to a wall and begins punching shit out of him. "PERCY STOP!" Y/N begins fighting back throwing his fist at his jaw. At this point they're both in a full blown fist fight. I knew I couldn't do anything and yelling at them to stop wouldn't do anything either. I tried to sun to the living room to grab my phone off the couch but Percy grabbed my wrist hard "don't you dare call the fucking cops" at this point Y/N was leaning against the wall, his face busted up and blood as he stood trying to catch his breath. I try to yank my arm back but it just resulted in him holding it tighter to the point where a bruise was already forming. Once Y/N caught his breath he punched Percy in the side of his face making him let go of me. I run to get my phone and dial '911' the operator answers "911 what's your emergency?" My voice was shaky and trembling as I get flashbacks of something that I would never wish upon anyone "u-um someone is tress passing and is in my house fighting my friend" the operator understands and sends police to my address. I feel someone's presence behind me and it definitely wasn't Y/N's I turn around to see him on the floor with his back facing me as Percy stood towering over me with the angriest look I've ever seen "you called the cops? You little whore!" He grips my hair and throws me to the floor. As he approaches me again I bring my knees to my chest and hide my face pas my whole body began to shake. I hear Y/N's voice. He wasn't happy "don't fucking touch her" he raged Percy back and throws him to the floor before kneeling over him and punching the shit out of him. I hear police barge through the doors and try to pull Y/N off of Percy. As Y/N tries to resist he accidentally elbowed a cop in the face. The same cop ragged him away and took him outside keeping his arms behind his back as another cop kneels beside me and comforts me. As I calm down I see the police officers arresting Y/N and not Percy. I stand up and run outside "he hasn't done anything he's innocent" the officer turns to me unimpressed "he assaulted a police officer and this young man here" he refers to Percy. I shake my head "no no. If he hadn't forced his way into my house Y/N wouldn't have had to kick shit out of him" the officer nods his head and arrest Percy too but doesn't let Y/N go.

Y/N's Pov

I sit in the back of the police car as I watch the situation outside. I noticed that Jenna's face was stained with her own tears, she looks so lost. God what did he do to her? Shit I've done it again. Like I did that night. Maybe I haven't improved as a person, maybe that's just what I have convinced myself or maybe I'm becoming the man i used to be. I look down in my lap ashamed of bringing her into my shit again. She doesn't deserve this. I hear the door of the car open as they shove Percy in the car beside me. "What did you go to her?" He looks at me with an uncomfortjng smirk. "Taught her a lesson. She knows she's mine." I shot him a look. Istg if I didn't have these handcuffs on I'd have killed him.