Chapter 2

"IT'S PERFECT!!" I shouted infront of the house.

"Thanks Hanabi. Come let's get in."Kid said grabbing my luggage and walking into the house. And even in the inside everything was perfect. I took out my book and wrote something down.

Third persons view

She took out her small black book and started writing something down.

Kid came down the stairs and went into the livingroom seeing Hanabi writing. Then the twin boys came behind him.

"What is she writing down?"Kid asked the brothers.

"She writes down 'your house'."they simply answered.

"And why that?"

"She always writes down things she likes. So when she gets depressed about asymmetrical things she lookes into it so she will be happy again."

"Is that so? Interesting."

Hanabi closed her little book and smiled towards The three boys.

"Thank again for having us here Death the kid."

"Oh,um it's nothing. And just call me kid." He smiled back.

"Exuse me guy but I'll go to my room now. I am kinda tired. It was a long trip to here so, goodnight." Then she skipped upstairs and quickly changed. Then she went to bed.

Next day

Hanabi's POV

I woke up by the smell of eggs and bacon. I went to do all the bathroom stuff. I came out and chnged into my usual clothing. I went down into the diningroom and sat down next to kid.

He smiled at me"Good morning Hanabi. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning to you too and I slept like a bear." We giggled and the rest of the guys went in and the food was placed in the middle of the table. You all ate when Kid suddenly spoke.

"So you guys."he looked over to the boys which were stuffing their mouths full with food."I never got you names. Tell us something about you."

"So,well I am Leonardo but call me Leo. And this is my younger brother Daniel but you can call him Dan." Leo said.

I'll describe the two boys real quick.

Leo looks ,as you guessed, just like Dan. They both have short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. They both have a light blue suit on with black pants. Black shoes and and a black tie. They just looked like her pretty formal because people need to see their status. The two were as I already said Hanabi's weapons. But they aren't just any weapons they could transform into three different ones. Into gold twin katans, silver twin guns and into an arrow(Leo) and bow(Dan). The bow was red silver and the spot where the arrow hits it will either freez, birn or explode depending on what Hanabi says.(Btw when she shoots the arrow hits something or someone it teleports into her hand in a lightning speed)

End of description

They nodded and as soon as they finished they went to school.

In the classroom

"OI! EVERYBODY LISTEN UP I AM THE GREAT BLACK STAR!!"Black Star shouted.

No again.

"Oh,h-hey there Hanabi and Kid. I am sorry again for what happened yesterday. Black Star is always like that. He says he wants to surpass god so he wanted to challenge you guys since you two are Shinigamis."

"It's okay. But if he breaks the symmetry again." I came closer to her"I'll deal with him"

She tensed up and I stepped back. I looked over to my left and could see a little tinie tiny smirk ok Kid's face.

We sat down in a row which was easily filled by us. The lesson went by and Liz,Patti,Leo and Dan went home. Me and Kid went to the library be cause we wanted to borrow a book.

When we got there Black star was sittin on top of a mountain of books laughing his head of.

We walked to him and he asked us if we were also punished. We said no and then Kid said Black Star was sitting on top of the book he looked for.

I looked over his shoulder and read the cover.

Excalibur

Hey,that's the book I wanted.

Black Star asked what that sword was about and Kid started to explain everything.

The boys began fanboying and so we came to the concludion to go find it.