Chapter 5

"Lord Death! Everyone!You need to get out of here. They ambushed me. The have been waiting for Lord Death not to be at his mirrors and all the weapons and meisters are gathered in one place." Sid-sensei said blood dripping from his head. I quickly ran up to him and began healing him.

Befor I could finish Kid grabbed me and dragged me out.

"We need to get out of here!" He said while running.

"But the others-"

"They are on them selves." Then the floor began to form into some kind of hole where we slipped in.

Then when we came out and landed in a hall with the others of out group and Professor Stein.

"All weapons and meisters are here. We sure are different."

Then Professor Stein explained that Dictor Medusa was a witch and Kid told us why Lord Death had to stay at the academy and that there was a kishin under it. Professor Stein also told us that Medusa wanted to revive the kishin and that we should stop her.(sorry I am too lazy to write the dialog down)

Then he led us to a tunnel under the academy which led to the kishin. He said we can turn back but we all went in.

After a few minutes of running(well Kid and I got our skateboards) Maka sensed a soul.

And it turned out to be Spirit, her dad. He transformed into a scythe and Professor Stein said that we should keep our weapons in weapon form. Then Leo and Dan transformed into guns since they were still in human form.

Then we heared footsteps and stood in a fighting position. Kid and I remover our boards and also got into fighting stance.

It was Medusa
Professor Stein said that we should all go past her when there was an opportunity. He told us his plan

I'll describe it real quick.

So he thinks that Medusa is the first there then there is the demon sword, Black Star should take care of it because he could directly attack it with his soul wavelength. Then Maka, Kid and me should go past them. Then there ar two other ones one who will fight and one who has the black blood. Maka should take care of the opponent and Kid and I should follow the one with the black blood because we are the most capable.

End of description

So we did and Kid and I got our skateboards and flew in such a spedd towards where the kushin should be. We went past someone who I guess was the demon sword. Then there was a green flash that attaked us. We got in a figthing stance.

He atacked us and we started fighting. We won and then came to the room where the kishin is held.
I could feel the madness get into us Kid got affected really quick. He layed on the floor shooting into nothing. He eventually came back to himself and we went on. Black Star was now with us and we saw two people a witch and another guy.

The witch had the blackblood in a suitcase and she took it out. She stuck it into the kishinbag(sry i had to) but befor she could inject it Black Star broke it. But the kishin still rose. He started to transform into a human form.It attacked us and we fought. It escaped and i ran over to Kid and Black Star.

"Kid! Black Star! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah- nothing like that can kill us" Black Star said with a smirk.

I gave him a smal smile and we went up.

I could feel it. Madness. Madness everywhere. We went to the hospital to let the boys get check for any injuries but they were fine so we all went home.

I was in my room when Kid came in.

"Hanabi my father wants to see you tomorow in the deathroom. It's nothibg bad he just said he wabted to ask you something."he said in his usall tone.

"Alright. Thanks for telling me" I smiled and he went out.

#########
Sorry guys that I always wrote then we fought i was to lazy to wtite every move. Gomen