Chapter 7

Oxford and his weapon, Maka and her's and Black Star on his own fighting each others even if their task was to fight as team against Professor Stein.

The days went on and it was just the usuall but one day I came to school and there was he. One I wanted to see the least.

Excalibur was there. It looked like he and Hero were fighting Kid, Black Star and Killik because people were around them.

I went to join them when all eyes went on me.

"Hanabi what are you doing here?" Black Star asked.

"If we don't get rid of him he will stay forever." I said in a monotone.

Then I heared someone speak.

"Killik Rung. Death the Kid. Black Star and Hanabi Akuma. (Akuma means Devil in Japanese i guess. I quickly came up with that idea so pls don't judge)Four fighters of our school against the Holy sword."

"I will all show you the power of my rebirth. Excalibur!" Hero said and Excalibur transformed into swordform. He flew up with his now present wings. Black Star attacked him and Killik came from behind with his metal gloves. Kid shot a few times but Hero disappeared and reappeared higher above than he already was with his golden wings.

Hero said something too quiet for me to hear but then everything exploded. (Now in slomotion)
Leo and Dan transformed into Katans and befor the impact hit me I cut through it so it would split and go past me and it did.(no slomo anymore)

But the others didn't have luck and blew up(not really). Now they were all laying on their stomach and
Were knocked out. Everyone talked about how he simply knocked them out and I smirked. I stepped infront of Hero and smirked. He looked confused at me and got into fighting stance.

"Ha no chance she will win against him" one said.

"Dude you better be quiet you don't know her. She is stronger than all of us." Soul said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because.. she is the Devil's daughter."

I heard everyone gasping and I saw Hero twitching a little trying to hide it and act all though.

I rose my hand so my palm faced him. Pull. And he flew towards me. I balted my hand into a fist and as soon as he was close enough I punched him into his face onto the ground.

Booooom

And then there was a gigantic hole in the ground with Hero in it. I clapped my hands together in attempt to clean them and went over to Kid and Black Star helping them up.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw her. My beautiful mother.

"Mother!!" I hugged her accidentaly dropping the boys. They eventually stood up on their own and then they blushed.

"Hello m-miss I am Black Star." Black Star said standing up.

I smacked my hand up his head and he rubbed it.

"She is married and you are to young" I said with an irkmark on my forhead.

"It's okay sweetheart."she said trying to calm me down"Can one of you kids bring me to Lord Death?"

Black Star then jumped next to her and held out his arm signaling her to take it. She did and giggled. My irkmark grew and Kid put a hand on my shoulder. He gave me a heart warming smile. My irkmark fadded away and a small blush came across my cheeks. Wait? What? We followed them to the deathroom and there was Lord Death, Professor Stein, Mr. Albarn and three other people.

Lord Death said that Black Star has to go to class but Kid and I were allowed to stay.

"So thank you all for coming. I asume you all know why you are here, right. So I have plans for each one of you to fullfill. I want Mary to be Stein's new partner."

"Wha-what?!?" Mary I asume said.

"Alright. Lord Death but please don't send me away. I want to stay with my daughter MAAAAKAAAAA" Mr. Albarn cried.

"No no Spirit. You will still be my personal weapon. So don't worry about it." Lord Death said. Then Mr. Albarn's face lit up and he started drooling about Maka. Strange Dad.

"What will I do Lord Death." A woman with short black hair and classes asked.

"Oh, you Azusa will also stay here. We will need your abilities her to locate the Kishin." She nodded"So for now you are dismissed."
Professor Stein, miss Mary and the blonde boy went out.

Me, my mother and my weapons stayed there along with Kid,Patty, Liz, Mr. Albarn and Lord Death.

Lord Death turned his head towards us "Hello Michelle. It has been along time since we last met."

"Yes it sure has been a while Death." She smiled "For what do you need me. I sure didn't come for nothing."

"Don't worry. I have a special task for you. I need you to stay here in order to protect the city."

"Wait, how will she do that?!" Kid asked confused.

"Well she has the power to make barriers in different size, shapes and amounts. So the best way to secure the city is that stays her and males a barrier big enough to have the whole city in it."

He nodded and I snapped my fingers.

"Lord Death there is something I forgit to tell you!" I said remembering something.

"What is it Hanabi?"

"I forgot to tell you that there are more than five Death scyths in the city." A questionmark appeared above Kid's, Liz', Mr. Albarn's and Lord Death's heads."Daniel and Leonardo are Death scyths"