Chapter 9(End)

Darkness. Darkness was the only thing I could see. But what is this?

A light far far away from me. I tried to reach for it but I couldn't move. I felt me arms and legs beeing held onto something. Feels like... feels like water. No it feels like mud and water am I in a lake? I tried to move but still couldn't. I tried and tried but nothing worked. I lost track of time because here wasn't anything to see the time but after a long time I could move my fingers and toes.

Then again after a long time I could move my arms.

.......

Then my legs

.......

Then my back

.........

I began to swim but I had a feeling that I never moved. I looked around and found a light. I swam towards it. It became bigger and bigger so I know I was moving but I didn't feel anything. Nevermind. I swam and swam for so long till I finally reached it.

There was a door, a white one. It was shining. Ohhh, that was the thing that shone, it was the light.

There were steps infront of it. I made my way up to see what was behind that door when suddenly a voice rang in my ear.

"Hanabi. Hanabi come back" It became louder step by step,"Hanabi. Hanabi please"

Who was it. The voice was familiar. When I finally reached the top after a long time.

I reached for the doorknob and twisted it. When I opened it I stepped inside of what was behind. But instead of beeing in the room behind the door I was in another white room.

A boy with black hair and white stripes was infront of me. Kid!! It was Kid but why was he crying?
His head was ontop of my stomach. I heared him say something in between his sobs." Hanabi, please wake up. For me. Hanabi please. I need you to wake up. Come on, I promise I will do anything, just wake up." He cried more.

I placed my hand onto his head,"Kid I am." He looked up and the biggest smile made it's way on his face.

"HANABI!!" He said before putting me into a bone crushing hug."You are awake!!"

"Yes I am Kid. And was I aslept?"

"Yes you were in a coma."

"For how long?"

"...Two...and a half...years."

"WHAT THE HE-!"
I stopped when two familiar blondes hugged me.

"Hanabi we missed you!!!" I smiled at them. Soon everyone else was in the room. They all looked different. They looked older. And prettier and more handsome.I smiled.

I'll describe them real quick

Maka- She wore her hair into a ponytail and she had some bobby pins in the front to hold back her bangs. She wore a yellow blouse with a ribbon on her chest(which was still a bit flat sry) and a mini skirt in red. She had some black flats.

Soul- He has a black sweater which is most of the time open and he has a white shirt under it. He wears a beanie and some jeans. He wore some white sneakers.

Black Star- He wore a similar outfit but instead of those stif silver black scrafts he wore, he had a light blue whool one on.

Tsubaki-She has also the same outfit but her dress was not Cream it was light yellow and around her waist was a purple scarf. And instead of her high white boots she wore low black boots and her long socks were white. He hair grew too and was now to her knees.