Interrigation

You and Loki watched as New York appeared on the screen. "What is this?" Loki scoffed.
"A sampling of your greatest hits, if I may" Mobius responded, tapping more buttons.
The screen changed to the avengers after defeating Loki, you standing just behind Clint with your arms crossed, smirking.

You smiled at yourself on screen, looking over at Loki's annoyed face and holding in a laugh.
'If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now' the Loki on the screen says. Mobius offered him a drink straight after, pissing Loki off even more.
"No" he deadpans.
"Yes" you chip in, grabbing the drink and taking a sip now that things are getting interesting.

"And I remember. I was there."
"Me too" you smile, sipping more of your drink.
"Anything else?" Loki ignores you.
"It's funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do lose a lot. You might even say it's in your nature" Mobius says.
"You know, things didn't turn out well for the last person who said that to me."

"Oh yeah, Phil Coulson."
As Mobius pressed a few buttons, Phil's death appeared on screen. You could hear your screams in the background and it sent chills down your spine. You looked away, although still not showing any emotion to not satisfy Mobius.

"Didn't the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you?" Mobius asked.
"Little solace to a dead man."
"Do you enjoy hurting people?" Mobius changed the screen to the people running for their lives in new york. "Making them feel small? Making them feel afraid?"

"Your games don't frighten me" Loki told him. "I know what I am."
"A murderer?" You ask him.
"A liberator."
"Of eyeballs maybe," Mobius once again changed the screen of Loki forcing his machine down onto a mans eye, smiling at the terror around him.

"Look at that smile. You are enjoying that. Did you enjoy hurting them?"
"I don't have to play this game. I'm a God."
"Of what? Mischief? I don't see anything mischievous about this" Mobius says, pausing the screen.
"No I don't suppose you so."

"Lets talk about your escapes" Mobius suggests. "You're really good at doing awful things and then just getting away."
"What can I say? I'm a mischievous scamp."
"This is one of my favourites" Mobius unpaused the screen.

On the screen, Loki was sat on a plane. His hair was short and he wore a suit, making you smile. You've never seen him with short hair.
'Anything else I can do for you, sir?' The flight attendant asked him.
'I suppose we'll find out, won't we' Loki responded, handing the women a small piece of paper. Loki winked at her as the women smiled, turning away.
'Uh, miss.'
'Yes, Mr Cooper?' The Women was smiling way more than normal.

"Mr Cooper?" You questions.
"Quiet! This is the good part" Mobius hushed you.

'You might wanna take a look at that note. I have a bomb' The Loki on screen whispers with a smile as the women's face dropped.

"I fail to see how this has any relevance-"
"Shh!" You hushed him, actually getting interested in whats happening. Loki rolled his eyes at you but stayed quiet.

Loki took the money from the flight attended, smiling before winking at her.
'See you again some day' Loki says before walking away. 'Brother, Heimdal, you better be ready for me.'
Loki jumped from the place, only to be saved by the portal to Asgard.

"I can't believe you were D.B. Cooper. Come on!" Mobius hyped.
"I was young and I lost a bet to Thor."
"What bet?" you ask, interested.
"If he could actually lift a big Asgardian Ship with one hand or not. Clearly rigged, he probably already knew he could" Loki scoffed.
"Could you?" You ask.

"Ok enough please. Loki, what is it that you think you're really running from?" Mobius asks.
"Enough!" Loki stands and begins walking, only to be teleported back to his seat.
"Back in your cage" Mobius smiles. "See I can play the heavy keys too."