Distraction attempt

You and Loki both stood side by side as Mobius came back, holding two pairs to clothes.
"Right, you two, here are the new clothes I could get you. Better than those jumpsuits, right?" He smiled, handing them to you. You took yours and looked at it intensely.

"It's a suit" you point out. "You're all quite formal here, aren't you?"
"I guess we are"
"Why can't I wear my other suit? My armour?" Loki asks.
"Wasn't that tasered off you in the elevator process?" Mobius asks, genuinely confused.
Lokis eyes widened slightly when he remembered, looking back down at his new clothes. "I guess it was."

"Also, quick situation, Y/N we didn't have anymore normal shoes left in your size. Theres a lot of workers here."
"Oh no" you sigh.
"But I got you these.." he pulled out a pair of some small, heeled ankle boots and you instantly shook your head.
"Absolutely not."
"Isn't much of a choice. It's these or go bare foot" Mobius frowns.

You groan, snatching them off him.
"hvordan har du ikke størrelsen min, men har prinsene?! lag flere sko neste gang du tispe! for guds skyld!" You scream angrily. "If I have to run in these you are dead."
You storm off and Mobius turns to Loki, who was laughing hysterically.
"What did she say?" He asked.
Loki looked at him and smirked. "Long story short, she called you a bitch."

Your outfit:

——

——

"Okay, Y'all, let's review what we've learned. What happens when a nexus event branches past the red line?" Miss minutes asks you. You sat at one of the small desks, Loki in a different one opposite you but on the other side of the room.

"The TVA can no longer reset the timeline, leading to the destruction of the timeline, blah blah blah. All this TVA stuff is so boring. Does everyone actually enjoy it here?!" You ask the clock.
"Pretty sure they do" she smiles.
"Jeez, you're so incredibly smiley it makes me sick. And I'm talking to an alive clock-"

"Nothing wrong with being happy!"
"If I had a knife and tried to stab you, would it hurt?" You ask the clock, who glares at you.
"Yes. Don't get any ideas."
"Listen, this TVA stuff is incredibly boring and I'm annoyed as it is. Why don't you either go back into your cute little computer, go and bother Loki or all together just piss of."