══ஓ24ஓ══

Disclaimer: Mentions of Catholicism and just religion in general

Disclaimer: Mentions of Catholicism and just religion in general. Not in ANY WAY do I mean to disrespect any religion, but this is purely a work of fiction as you are aware and this scene is important for the sake of the story plot.

This content might offend some people so please watch out for your own caution and don't blame me in any way. And just to let you know, from now on the book may have bits containing contents of religious talk.

Author's POV

While Jimin had parted his way to join the love of his life, this man decided that he would go fuck a couple of humans and call it a day. Yes, he loved Jin, and yes he wanted to desperately fuck him or get fucked by him(he was only flexible when it came to Jin). But he really needed the release. He loved sex and he couldn't leave his favourite hobby on pause just because the damn man he loves doesn't want to comply with his needs.

As we can already assume, it took barely any effort for our man to pull a girl into a corner and almost immediately start making out. Humans were so easy to get to and he knew that which meant that he took advantage of that every time.

The girl was already drunk and lost in the haze of lust, keeping her moaning like a bitch in heat. Namjoon just needed a quick fuck before he would go and find someone else. The more variety the better. He obviously couldn't suscept any diseases so it barely mattered to him. But of course, he was loaded on condoms like they were small little candies.

As he was practically eating the face of the slut he unintentionally glanced to the further corner of the bar, nothing of interest.

He parted from the girl, as she was running out of oxygen, pathetic humans. He was about to shove his face over her neck before he felt something. Something weird. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked back in the direction his eyes accidentally landed on.

This time he did see something unusual, a dark figure looking back at him. Namjoon paused his movements as he raised a brow. He was analysing the radiating essence out of the figure that seemed to be staring back at Joon while practically standing still like a ghost.

The girl under him whined as she tugged on his sheer shirt but Namjoon completely ignored her. The essence of the figure didn't seem to be anything like a werewolf's, vampire's, glemna's, or any other creature's. It was a demon's essence. And what was surprising was that it seemed to like a superior one, a pure-blooded demon, meaning that it was most likely a royalty...

Namjoon's lips parted at the observation. Why would an unknown royal demon be here? He knew he wasn't getting confused by Jimin's scent because regardless of being the same species there was some uniqueness to each creature's scent.

He pushed the girl away as he gradually began walking towards the figure standing still in the middle of the crowd, going unnoticed by everyone.

As Namjoon stepped closer, a sort of familiarity began growing in his head from the essence. It was as if he used to know the owner of it. All of this was raising a number of questions in the Devil's head.