Chapter 1

Aqua eyes stared at the horizon, while standing near the edge of the clear. Watching the citizen wakes up and do their morning task around the city before disappearing through the breeze. He travels through the trees, leaves and everything before arriving at the farm house where a family is just start unpacking their stuff. "Come on Mo and Robby! time to see which rooms you wanted to see!" a male voice spoke up as he carries two heavy box in his arms before he stumbles, causing one of the box to fall but thankfully it was caught.

"You alright Alex??"

"Oh, Viktor! nice to see you again." Alexander Malto said with a smile before two kids rush passed him as they headed towards to Viktor" UNCLE VIKTOR!!" Both Mo and Robby yelled happily as they tackled their uncle into a hug. Viktor let out a joyful laughter as he stood himself a bit before hugging them as well." Hey mo and Robby! you look a lot bigger since the last time i saw you two." Viktor grin at the two kids before a female voice chuckle." Well, you did met them when they were little Viktor." Viktor grin at her before nodding.

"Dot. Nice to see you again. How are ya??" he asked as he put down the two kids back to their feet." Im doing good. Got a new job as chief patrol." Dot malto said with a smile before she became serious." There's something i want to ask you. . . .alone." she said as Viktor stop smiling as he sigh." Alright." he said as Dot look at her husband, who understand whats going on before he guide the two children away, leaving them alone for a while.

It was a moment of silence between to the of them. None of them speak first before Dot decided to speak." How long you gonna keep yourself hidden away from them??" she asked as Viktor sigh, as he knew who she was talking about." I do not know." he answered as he look up at the sky as the wind breeze gently blew by." How are the others?. . . .did they take my. . . .'fake death' well??" he asked as he looks at her.

"the bots are devasted after you were announce death. I do not know about the decepticons. They left right after that. . . ." Dot answered as they went quiet again. Viktor continued staring up in the sky with no emotion on his face." What about Optimus???" he asked before looking at Dot." And Megatron??" he asked again as Dot sigh.

"They. . . . . were quiet. . . . .so quiet. . . They still mourning silently over your. . . 'death.'" Dot said as she rub the back of her neck." I dont know about it but they are still hurting and griefing everyday. . . every time your death anniversary comes up, they always stay at your 'grave' and other times, they would leave flowers to your 'grave.'" she added as Viktor let out a hum before looking up at the sky again.

They were quiet again before Dot speaks again." How long are you going to stay 'death'??" she asked as Viktor let out a soft chuckle." Dont know." he answered as Dot cross her arms to her chest as she gave him a serious look on her face." And why you decided to fake your death in the first place??" she asked. That particular question made Viktor to stop smiling before looking away.

"I cant tell you. . . . i just cant tell you though. . . . . ." Viktor said as he hold his head as his expression gave of something like pain before he shook his head before smiling as if nothing happen. "alright. You dont mind staying for dinner?? im pretty sure kids would love for you to stay here for the night." Dot offered as Viktor look hesitated but he sigh before smiling." Sure, cant say no to the kids though." he said to her with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE,

Two unknown vehicles drove by heading towards to the train station before both of the vehicles transformed into their bipedal mode. One of them cackling while grinning." Those Autobots are gonna lose their coolant." both of the decepticons walk forward as they stood in front of the trailer." When they find out we stole their stash." finished one of them as they opened the trailer, revealing a stash of energon in it. "Serves them right for working with humans."

"Sweet energon."

"Just like my tip said, Lots of goods, no guards."

They both didnt notice a truck was driving behind them before it blow its horn so loud making the two decepticons look back in confusion." Huh??" As the truck drove towards to them it transformed into bipedal mode, revealing himself as he stared down at the two decepticons. "Optimus??" said one of the decepticons in shock as both of the two decepticons have their weapons out.

"Things aren't always what they seem." said Optimus as he stood right in front of them. He looks between then with serious look on his face." That's your cue to surrender." he said to them as the two decepticons glared at him. "Decepticons never go down without a fight!" one of the two cons said to him before one of the trailer burst opened as another vehicle popped out before crashing on the ground, skidding itself to take a tight turn before transforming into bipedal mode, revealing that its a female autobot. She skid to stop as she stood beside Optimus, with both fist up as she looks like she was ready to fight.

"I was hoping you'd say that." she said with a grin on her faceplate." Which makes the job so much more fun." she added before Optimus decided to step in as he walk passed Elita-one." Hardtop. Swindle." he began as he look at the two decepticons." The war is over. We offer you a peaceful life. " he said as he offer his hand before hardtop scoff and said," yeah, in prison!" 

"Sorry optimus." Swindle said as he and Hardtop point their guns at him and Elita-one." We gotta blow!" he said making Optimus narrowed his optics at them as the two decepticons start shooting them. Optimus brought out his energon axe as he blocks the gun shots while Elita-one rush to fight. Both two deceticons and two autobots fight at each other. Without realizing that someone, from afar was watching them.

Aqua blue eyes watch on as they keep themselves hidden from any sight as they watch on the fight. While the four fight something happened, spider looking robots start appearing out of no where. This gives Swindle to retreat out of fear while optimus tries to pulled the spider looking robots off him. Then he kills it off. He looks around him as he frowns at that while Elita-one manage to captured Hardtop before placing him on the truck that belongs to G.H.O.S.T before closing the doors then look at Optimus." what is that thing??" she asked as she notice why optimus is holding a death spider looking robot in his servo.

"I've never seen technology like it" he said as he studied it while lifting it close." this isn't cybertronian, yet we appear to be its target." he added making Elita-one frown at that." think it has something to do with the rumors??" she asked him as Optimus frown behind his mask." about the deceticpns going missing?? perhaps." Optimus said." I fear what it may portend for all of us." he said before lifting the death spider robot up." there is more to this than meets the eye."

As the vehicles of G.H.O.S.T leaves, Elita-one looks at Optimus one more time before asking." how are you?? after. . . .He. . . . .well. . ." she asked as she couldn't finished her questions. Optimus knew what she's talking about before sighing as he look up at the sky." i am. . . . .recovering. . . .after the lost of our dear friend. . . " he said as he could feel his spark let out a pulse of pain at the thought of it. "i cant believe that he's gone. . . . you and Megatron are close to him though. . . . ." Elita-one pointed out as Optimus sigh again.

"Indeed. Zephyros is our dear friend.. . . . .and he will be missed." Optimus said before transforming into his truck form before driving away as Elita-one watch him with a frown on her face. 'And yet you and Megatron have same feelings to him. . . .you both are hurting after his death.' Elita-one thought before transforming as well and follows Optimus from behind.

They didn't know that the aqua blue eyes watch them go before the figure stand up and disappeared through the breeze of the wind once more.